Ah yes, gay is in the air

TW: Knife, Mentions of child murder, and cursing

~Kwite's POV~

I park my car in the school parking lot and clench the steering wheel tightly. It can't be that hard. I mean nothing has even changed between us yet. Springtrap is completely odious to my true feelings for him and I have never struggled hiding my feelings before. If I can make it through the day I think I'll be fi-

I hear a light knock on my car window. I turn and see Springtrap smiling at me. "You coming or what? We have first period together." I laugh and get out of my car. Springtrap then grabs my hand and we start walking to class. I feel my face and realize that I am already blushing. Luckily since most of my face is covered Springtrap can't see. This was going to be a long day.

Me and Springtrap got to class. It was culinary class and Springtrap was my partner. I wasn't at all good at cooking but for some reason they required juniors to take it. Springtrap used to not like it but ever since he took it last year he has been in love. He was especially skilled with the knife probably because of all of the children he murdered.

We put on our aprons and get to work. We were just making some soup. Springtrap was working on the broth and told me to cut the carrots. I was definitely struggling. I wasn't really good at this. Then all of a sudden I felt someone come behind me and grab my hands. They intertwined their fingers with mine. I jump a little at the sudden touch. I look over my shoulder to see that it's s Springtrap. He leaned down close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath. "You need a little help there?" He whispered.

"Y-Yeah I-I do." I stumbled over my words. Goddamnit Springy.

He laughed a little then began guiding my hands. He guided my hands carefully along the carrot cutting into the perfect slices. I was strangely comforting the way he gracefully guided my hands and used the knife. He was gentle.

After all the carrot were cut he, sadly, let go and continue making the broth. I bite the side of lip. I thought this was going to be easy but clearly I was doing a terrible job of hiding. If Springtrap wasn't so touchy then maybe this will be easier. Though, to be honest, as I actually didn't mind Springtrap being so touchy.

We finished our soup and the teacher graded it. Now it was time for my favorite part of the entire class, the eating part. The soup was delicious and I had to obviously put my mask down to eat it which I didn't do very often. Then again all of a sudden, I felt a finger on my lips. It was Springtraps finger. "You got something there. Kwite you are always so messy!" He wiped the soup off my lips, and then laughed.

I immediately turned to flushed red and pulled up my mask. "I uh t-think I'm done with my soup." Dammit Springtrap, goddamnit. Was he a always like this?! Or maybe I'm just hallucinating? How was I supposed to make it through the day with this tall sexy rabbit follow me around everywhere?!

We have only one other class today since I took most of my other classes online. It was gym and me and Springtrap were walking into the changing room when it dawned on me. Me and Springtrap have to change in front of each other. Why is this such a big deal?! I mean we literally do this every other day what makes today different?!

We started changing, and it took every fiber in my being not to stare. But eventually, I broke, and stared at Springtrap. Fuck he was hot. Then Springtrap caught me staring. Shit.

Springtrap laughs. "You like what you see?"

"Yeah, so what if I do?" This time I wasn't just gonna let him flirt with me. I had to flirt back. I can't keep up this bottom behavior.

Springtrap immediately turned away and whispered under his breath. "Cute." I pretended I didn't hear it. What the fuck was going on?! Does he usually act like this?! Do I usually notice everything? Every laugh, every blush, every light that catches his eye, every time a symphony of letters exits his mouth. All of it. What was wrong with me?!

Word count: 757