The Story Of Mary

(This is the story Rose read before transporting into the beast world the novel she was reading was incomplete so some events are still unknown but this is just a bit of story to know what Rose is looking out for when planning how to keep her future family safe)

Their was once a girl named Mary who was 20 years old she lived a normal life with a loving mother and doting father she had everything a girl could want in life that was until one day on her way to buy groceries she was transported to a mystical world full of beasts. She had no idea where she was at first wondering the forest looking for some form of civilisation when she met Troy the 3 stripe tiger beast man. Troy was enamoured with her way of thinking and the sheer respect she showed him compared to other females and begged to become her mate. Mary was not interested in staying in this world but if it is as dangerous as everyone in the village says then she would need protection so in the end she reluctantly agreed to his request as long as he waits for her to be ready to mate since she has decided she is way too young to accidently end up pregnant.

While staying in the village she often fought with a horrible girl named Lacy who believed that having multiple husbands was the only way to live while keeping your family safe she even called Mary horrible names and got mad at her for believing otherwise. In one such fight a merman showed up to defend Mary she was so grateful that she barely even noticed that the her new saviour killed all of Lacy's mates leaving her in a sorry state. 

Mary agreed to take on the merman Aqua as a mate with the same terms as Troy and decided to move to the city as word had gotten out around the village that Mary had already had her period 2 months in a row. Once getting to the city she was immediately rushed to the palace to have a meeting with the fox king and peacock king and after confirming that she has much higher fertility then any female here she was provided the title of saint and given the peacock prince as a mate so she would be allowed to live in the noble district as it was the safest place for someone so precious.

Marys time in the city was quite eventful she made many enemy's and she ended up mating Troy in the cold season only to end up pregnant as she had feared. She got a new 4 stripe Lion mate and Snake mate and in the season of life gave birth to 3 male cubs.  Not long after giving birth Mary was kidnapped from her home by some unknown beast only her Snake mate who had lived centuries was able to identify the beast that kidnaped her it was a dragon...