Background

Dalia Emonde, the only child of her father who was a businessman, was introduced to the world with a rare blend of allure and innocence. As pretty as a devil yet sweet as an angel, she embodied the perfect amalgamation of light and shadow.

 Growing up in the lap of luxury, she was accustomed to the finer things in life, yet her upbringing instilled in her a deep sense of empathy and integrity. With her sparkling eyes and disarming smile, she could charm the socks off anyone, but beneath her charming facade lay a fierce determination and unwavering loyalty to those she held dear.

Having recently graduated with a master's degree in hotel management, Dalia's aspirations soared beyond the confines of her American upbringing, particularly her hometown of Texas. With dreams as vast as the horizon, she longed to spread her wings and explore the world, eager to apply her academic prowess in the real world. A brilliant student, she excelled in her studies, her passion for hospitality fueling her relentless pursuit of excellence.

At the core of Dalia's world stood her father, a pillar of strength and wisdom who doted on her with unwavering affection. Their bond was unbreakable, forged through years of shared laughter and unspoken understanding. In her father's eyes, she found solace and encouragement, his unwavering belief in her abilities propelling her towards greatness. And in return, Dalia's love for her father knew no bounds, her heart swelling with pride at the mere thought of him.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓍𝒾𝓇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara