Chapter 3: Start and the End

As her father meets her uncle, she waits by the door until eventually, her uncle notices her presence.

"How are you, darling?" he asks, his voice filled with genuine affection.

"I'm fine, uncle. How are you?" she responds politely, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"Well, what can I say... I'm getting old now... how fine can I be?" he chuckles, his laughter contagious as it fills the room.

"True, true," she acknowledges, joining in the laughter that follows.

The conversation shifts to her upcoming venture within the Mariellio Group of Enterprises, and her uncle's insistence on providing accommodations for her.

"The day I found out that my friend's daughter is coming to work at my hotel... well, I couldn't let her stay at a rented place when her uncle's here, right?" he declares with a smile, his eyes twinkling with warmth.

"no no no...no need for formalities....she can stay at a rented place" Jash's ever modest, attempts to decline the offer, but her uncle's determination leaves little room for argument.

"No can do... she will stay here, and it is my final word," he asserts firmly, his tone brooking no opposition.

After some back-and-forth banter, her father concedes with a resigned smile, acknowledging his friend's unwavering resolve.

"Goodness... you haven't changed a bit... you're still very stubborn on what you say..." her father concedes with a chuckle, his hands raised in mock surrender. "I give up, Mariellio, as always."

Her uncle's laughter fills the room, a testament to their enduring friendship and mutual respect.

"Hahaha! Of course, I have to be stubborn. How else do you think I managed to build this?" Her uncle gestures proudly towards the mansion, a symbol of his hard-earned success.

"True, true," her father chuckles, acknowledging the truth in his friend's words.

"Haha... oh, look at me... so foolish," he chuckles, shaking his head in mock embarrassment. "At this rate, I am gonna forget to invite you in! Come inside... feel yourself at home." With a tender pat on Dalia's head, he gestures for her to enter, his warmth and hospitality filling the air.

They continue their conversation as they make their way through the grand entrance and magnificent staircases of the mansion, marvelling at the opulence surrounding them.

In the dining hall, a lavish spread awaits them, attended to by a team of diligent servants. Her uncle's wife, Rosa, enters with a warm greeting, her presence adding to the atmosphere of familial warmth and hospitality.

"Welcome, welcome... sorry I was late," she apologizes with a sweet and apologetic smile gracing her features. Her genuine warmth adds to the welcoming atmosphere of the gathering.

"No need for theatrics, Rosa," Dalia's father remarks as they embrace, his tone affectionate yet teasing."Haha... Jashh... it's always nice meeting you," Rosa responds with a chuckle, her genuine warmth shining through their exchange.Dalia approaches with a smile, extending her hand in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Mariellio," she says politely, her eyes bright with anticipation.

"Hello, dear. It's wonderful to finally meet you," Rosa says warmly, her eyes sparkling with genuine interest as she extends her hand to Dalia."Likewise, Mrs. Mariellio. Thank you for having me," Dalia responds, reciprocating the handshake with a smile. The sincerity in Rosa's welcome instantly puts her at ease.