Author's note

Hello Dear Readers!

First of all thankyou for stumbling across my book and giving it a chance. It means a lot. 

If you are here searching for swoon worthy romance, meet cutes, bone chilling thriller or hearty rom-com, then you'll have to wait for my other books ;) For this one does not feature the heroic entry of a playboy or the caring nature of a beautiful goddess. You won't get to witness highschool parties gone wrong, office romance or any childhood sweetheart. It's also not a heartwrenching bullying experience or trauma story. There are no trigger warnings. Rest assured!

This is the story of evolution. The tapestry of life, changes us all at one point. We transform into a different person. So does this story's female lead. But under what circumstances? Only if she could avoid them! 

Once a blooming flower, gets caught in the wildfire of distractions , betrayals and naivety. Unaware of the approaching fire, she gets burnt. What was that wildfire? Who caused it? That you'll have to read to find out. 

"Adolescence is rough and it's lessons are rougher."

           ***

Before you move forward, please note that:-

1. All rights are reserved with the author. DO NOT COPY MY STORYLINE. It takes a lot of brainstorming to come up with these ideas. You can definitely come up with better ones :)

2. I promote my books only on Wattpad. If you see them somewhere else then do inform.

3. Positive criticism is welcomed. Do point out any grammatical mistakes left out while editing.

4. Do not hate my characters. Not everyone is strong or intellectual enough to get through life. We are taught lessons at different speeds and time. So please do cooperate. 

5. It is a slow burn with moments building up to form incidents. So have patience.

6. The chapters will be of around 3000 words. 

7. Do comment and vote if you like the storyline. 

8. The medium of story is English only.

           ***

I hope this story can be a part of your memory.

With love ❤️

Ivraa