13 Mine

Chahat's POV Present

Chahat's POV
Present

"Is that a challenge?" I manage to mumble in between sucking harsh breaths.

"A fucking warning" he snarls and his other hand comes down to my clit and he slaps so hard that white light flashes before my eyes and my orgasm crashes me. My mouth is half open but no sound comes out.

Before I come down from the hottest orgasm of my life. Harvey drags my panties down and my dress up and just like that I am naked in front of him for the first time in my life. He pushes me on my back and when our gazes collide, I shiver and goosebumps rise on my skin from the intensity of his gaze. He looks at me as if he wants to devour me, consume me whole.

"Fuck Bella, you are perfect." he says in that awe induced way making my insides fuzzy.

My brain is in over fire when I realise what he's looking at. I quickly bring my arms to my sides to hide the scars that my father gave me. The thought is enough to pour the bucket of ice on this beautiful moment. It's enough to make the back of my eyes burn with tears. Will the past ever leave me alone?

As if sensing my thoughts, Harvey crawls on his knees to me and cups my face.

"You are perfect Bella" he says as he captures my lips with his and that gentle touch shoos away all the thoughts and the past from my mind until all I can feel is lips and teeth and tongue lighting every nerve ending on my body. My naked scarred arms wrap around his neck to keep him closer. Unlike in the evening I don't let all the things I am feeling make me scared or confused. I don't ask him what are we doing. Instead I let myself feel unapologetically.

When we are breathless Harvey pulls back and instead of catching his breath trails kisses down my jaw and neckline. At this point I have lost the count on the moans that escape from my mouth. I am so turned on that I didn't realise that I am naked as the day I was born and he is still dressed.

His fingers trail down to my core again as he teases my clit. His hot lips close around my nipple and zaps of electricity flows to my core.

"Fuck you are so perfect, my Bella." he says against my breast and my hands grabs his hair violently because the way he is playing with my body I don't know if I want to push him away because it's too much or pull him closer because it's not enough.

He bites my nipple with his teeth making my eyes roll to the back of my head. Then his thick tongue circles the nipple to ease the pain. But the pain is so fucking good but then he sucks on my breast and I combust. Another orgasm takes over my whole body as I scream.

While I am still fluttering, Harvey moves down and settles between legs and then he's devouring me. His thick hot tongue licks me from bottom to top and my orgasm intensifies as my core clenches around nothing. He keeps eating me out till I am writhing under his strong hold.