13//✨ Preparation Are Going On

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

The whole palace is being decorated for the upcoming wedding of Shivansh and Jivika. Every workers are trying their best because they want to get praised by their King and Queen.

It's been already a week since the family priest have informed about the wedding date. So, there isn't much time left to do all the preparations. Also, the guests will be arriving in a few days for the wedding.

However, today someone very special is returning to the palace and that's none other than Geetanjali Singh Rathore, Shivansh's Bua. She has gone to Delhi to attend some fashion shows as judge. She is a big name in the fashion industry, not only in India but in the whole world. But today she is returning to after getting the news of her nephew getting married in a two weeks.

"Ritika, do you think we should invite Jivika's Dadi and Bua?" Raghuvendra asks.

"No way, Dadaji. Those witches will not accept Jivika's second marriage and also they only know how to diminish her by saying cruel things. So, it's better if we forget about their existence." Ritika replies.

"Although you're correct but I am thinking about what Jivika might be thinking. She may also wants her family to be with her." Raghuvendra says with a sigh.

"I know you're comcern for her but believe me she doesn't need them. And about her family, we are already here so we will be doing all the rituals from her side as well." Ritika replies while her grandfather looks at her with adoration.

"Okay as you say, Princess." Raghuvendra replies and gets up from the chair not before petting his granddaughter's head lovingly.

When he arrives in his room, he finds Jivika there who is arranging his closet. He smiles looking at his soon-to-be granddaughter-in-law and sits down on the bed as he can't stand for longer time because of arthritis.

"Jivika beta, there are so many maids available in the palace. They can arrange my clothes, you don't have to do that." Raghuvendra says.

"I love doing household work, Dadaji. Also everyone is very busy in the preparations of the wedding so I thought to arrange your clothes to help them." Jivika replies putting the last folded cloth inside the closet and then click the door shut. She then walks near the bed and looks at the older man who has become more of a friend than a grandfather.

"Here is your candies." Jivika hands a few homemade candies to Raghuvendra who takes them like an excited child.

"That's why you're my favourite." Raghuvendra remarks putting a candy inside his mouth and does a happy dance making Jivika giggle.

"But don't have more than three in a day or I will stop making them for you." Jivika warns looking stern while Raghuvendra nods his head like an obedient child.

"Jivu, you shouldn't give candies to Papaji. He has diabetic." Radhika says coming into the room.

"Chachi, these candies are made of date fruit which can be consumed by Dadaji. I have asked Ritika to search about it and only then I have made them." Jivika replies as she knows sugar is a complete no for Raghuvendra.

"Awe, humari pyari gudiya." Radhika says kissing Jivika on the forehead.

(Awe, my lovely doll)

"Pyari to he humari honewali pota bahu. Dekho na kitne achche se humare kapre samete rakha hein." Raghvendra remarks proudly making Jivika blush.

(Yes, my granddaughter-in-law is lovely. Look how nicely she has arranged my clothes)