16//✨ Mehendi & Haldi

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

"No way I am applying any mehendi." Shivansh replies while combing his long hair.

"But it's a ritual, beta. You have to follow it." Aaradhya says trying to make her stubborn son understand.

"No means no. Oh come on Maa, I am already doing so many things which I don't like so please at least don't force me to apply mehendi." Shivansh replies tying his hair into a perfect man bun.

"Do one thing then, you don't want to apply mehendi on your whole palms okay fine. But you just let the mehendi artist write Jivika's name in your hands." Aaradhya says while Shivansh looks hesitant if he wants to do it or not.

"Beta, Jivika is following every ritual of the wedding for your well-being. So, can't you do the same for her?" Aaradhya asks attaching the Royal Brooch on Shivansh's sherwani that he is wearing on the occasion of Mehendi Ceremony.

 So, can't you do the same for her?" Aaradhya asks attaching the Royal Brooch on Shivansh's sherwani that he is wearing on the occasion of Mehendi Ceremony

"Shivansh, a girl is always expected to do follow every rituals because it believes that if she doesn't her husband can get in trouble. So, as a man it should be equal from both side to follow the rituals because a wife deserves to be taken care of by her husband." Pratap remarks putting his hand on Shivansh's shoulder who understands what his father is implying to.

"Maa, I will apply mehendi but not on my full hand." Shivansh replies while his parents smile at him feeling proud of their upbringing.

On the other hand, the mehendi artists are already applying mehendi on Jivika's hands who is looking very pretty in her pink lehenga.

This lehenga is designed by Geetanjali Singh Rathore herself who wanted Jivika to look like a beautiful doll. Geetanjali has always wanted a daughter to pampered her like a princess but the sudden demise of her husband has left this dream of her unfulfilled.

She has never expressed her inner grief and loved her niece, nephews like her own kids. However, now that Jivika has started to call her Bua Maa, she feels like her own daughter is getting married and is trying her level best to pamper Jivika the way a mother pamper her daughter before wedding.