ch 1- But i don't know why?!

In the mind are thoughts ,the thoughts we use as an escape or the thoughts that we escape from....

Third person POV:
In the dimly lit room a sleeping figure cover fully with blanket could be seen if focused.The fajr azan reached the room .After a minute there was some movement in the body of the sleeping person.Then the figure sat up while rubbing eyes.
Zunaira's POV:
As azan reached my ears i sat up rubbing my eyes to ease the burning sensation.Then i went to bathroom ,did my buissness,made wudu .Making a proper hijab and spreading the prayer mat in the direction of qibla i started my namaz.After namaz i opened the curtains followed by the windows and then i sniffed in the dewy smell of morning weather.I needed coffee so i went down to kitchen just to see my mother already being there ."As-salamu alaykum Ammi". "Walaekum assalam bera bacha.Main tumhari coffee bana rhi hu.Tum zara apni behen ko bula do" ,she asked me lovingly ."Abhi bula ke layi" i ran upstairs to call my younger sister haniya ,but we prefer calling her haya.
Haniya's POV:
After my fajr namaz i was setting-up my study table to start my preparation for the upcoming exams. I am a law student by the way. There was a knocking on the door and then the door opened and in entered my 'Aapi'."As -salam alaykum. Neeche chalo ammi bula rhi h". "Give me a minute ...haan its done lets go. We went down .Zuni appi said "Ammi mai bahar ja rhi hu kuch saman lene . Aap ko kuch mangwana h?" Ammi shook her head .then she turned to me "And you ?" She turned her attention to me " Haan layla ka food khatam ho gya h.Agar Asif uncle ki shop khuli ho toh lete aiyega.Aur mere choclate ka stock bhi khatam hone wala h aur agar mann ho toh kuch chips ke packet bhi le liyega ." "T toh bas iss question ka wait krti rehti ho.Hamesha list tayyar rehti h .acha Allah hafiz".oh shit layla. "Ammi ek  bowl mai thoda milk de diye. Layla mera wait kar rhi hogi." Layla is our neighbours cat. She is a cutie . But her owner is an arrogant ..leave it..its just his habbit to put on a fight every second. Uski toh jaise habbit ho meri jaisi pyaari ladki se ladai karne ki .Bastameez kahenka. Awa...i was busy cursing him in my thoughts when i heard a small meow. I smiled as i spotted layla sitting next to the flower pot at her owner's door."Hi layla.mujhe miss kiya?" I kept the bowl infront of her and she started drinking milk." Maine bhi miss kiya .Mere exams aane wale h na isliye mai zyada time nhi de paati .Aur upar se wo khadoos bhi ek no. ka..." i was interrupted by her angry meow because of calling her owner khadoos. "Acha bhae nhi bolungi." I did action of zipping my mouth. I was watching her when a voice came .correction 'a rude scream' was heard" Ae jadugarni !!" I looked at his window from where he was screaming and the next moment he disappeared and just the other moment he was infront of me .'is he an athelete or what' i thought. "Mana kiya tha na. Bola tha na maine ki meri 'Jade' se dur rehna . Ye tumhari moti aqal main kii baat nhi aati kya. Bola tha ki kuch matt khilana Jade ko lekin tum toh tum ho ". See i told u that this Zaviyaar 'the Daku Mangal Singh' is always ready to put on a fight.' Araam se baat krna to seekh hi nhi h isne'.
Zaviyaar's POV:
I had just taken a shower and was drying my hairs with the towel i went to open the window and when i looked out ,that jadugarni was again feeding my cat,my Jade. I called her then ran downstairs just to give her a piece of mind. I very well know her intentions behind feeding my cat ,she wants to do some magic and take away Jade with her .Then i started warning her when she interrupted " Yaar tumhara problem kya h . Jaha tum pyaari ladki dekhte ho vaha ladna shuru ho jate ho . Mana meri jaisi beauty ko dekh k koi bhi insecure ho jata h par apni insecurity ko duur karne ke liye kisi ko let down karna achi baat thodi h .aur subah subah chillao toh mt yaar . Tumne toh mood kharab kardiya yaar.' Ek toh ye ladki aur iska yaarana'. I looked at her frustated ,then one by one i raised my fingers making points," Pehli baat ,main tumhara yaar nahi hun. Dusri baat , meri problem tumhari badtammezi h . Teesri baat , mujh jaiso ko samajhne ke liye High IQ ki zarurat h ,jiska tumse duur duur tak koi vasta nhi h. Fourth  ki mujhe koi pyaari ladki dikh nhi rhi .Fifth ,pehle tumne mera mood kharab kiya h ,aur baaki ki baatein baad main bataunga .pehle tum inpar kaam krna shuru karo .and try to be a good girl ". She was rolling her eyes and she mumbled 'baad main btaunga!... inka abhi bhi kuch reh gya h kya jo baad main btaenge! ' although i had heard her remark , i pretended "kuch kaha?"."Nahi !" She gave me a sickingly sweet smile. Then i joined my palms together," Aur haath jold rha hu meri Maa ! Jade se duur raho . Ho sake to  uske 100 metre k radius mein mtt aana". "Oh bhae! Mera ghar h utne radius main. Aur thik h jaa rhi hu main.zaada drama queen banne ki zarurat nhi h." She turned to go .'ye itni jaldi maan....'my thoughts were interrupted when she turned towards me and said Jade se duur rahungi ,Layla se nahi." Then she showed me her tongue and made some weird faces and left .'Ajeeb jadugarni' i shook my head and went in my house. It has almost become a part of my routine to have a 10 minutes argument with this girl before starting my day. I can ignore her and her stupid antics but i dont know why i dont.