Chapter 30.

Avayan sat there with Nitya, and she looked at him, placed her head on Avayan's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Whenever Avayan saw Nitya getting panic or scared because of her trauma, he used to get very angry at himself. Because even after trying, he was not able to bring her out of this fear.

Avayan remained sitting with Nitya in his arms like that for a long time. And he separated her from himself, placed his hand on her face and said, "Princess you rest. I will come right away."

Having said this, Avayan laid her down nicely, placed his hand on her head and said, "And yes don't be afraid I will be right back, Okay?"

Nitya nodded and Avayan left from there. As he went down, he went straight to the kitchen, where Madhav Kaka was already present. Seeing him kaka said in fear, "Avayan Baba, is Nitya okay?"

Avayan did not respond to kaka's words. He was looking around in the kitchen and came a little ahead and started looking at everything carefully. But he could not understand anything as to what suddenly made Nitya so scared that she got a panic attack again. He again checked everything carefully but still he did not find anything that would make him understand why Nitya was scared.

Without looking at Kaka he said angrily, "What happened here?"

Kaka answered in fear, "Ba- Baba, I really don't know anything, I was just looking at the mixer to make juice. Then I heard the sound of Nitya's gasping and when I looked back, her condition was not good".

Heard this Avayan closed his eyes angrily and then said with emphasis on each and every word, "After today, Nitya will never come to this kitchen and you will take good care of this, is that clear Madhav kaka?"

Kaka quickly said, "Yes Baba, I will take care of that, don't worry."

Avayan did not say anything further. And went from there, while kaka was also very upset about this. Whatever happened was beyond his understanding.

Avayan went back to his room, he saw that Nitya was asleep. Whenever she got very scared or had panic attacks, she would always fall asleep scared or crying like a child. And Avayan knew this very well, that is why he made her lie down on the bed properly before going downstairs.

Avayan placed his hand on Nitya's head and kept looking at her for a while, he said, "I will protect you from every trouble, every fear. Whether I know the reason behind it or not."

Saying this, he sat down on the sofa in front with his laptop and started doing his work.

About an hour later, Avayan was still sitting there when his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone's screen, Vipul's number was showing.

Avayan took his phone and went out of the room and came down to the study room. He answered the phone and said in a stern voice, "What happened Khanna?"

Vipul said, "Boss! as you said, it has been done and his official letter will reach him in some time."

On hearing this, a devilish smirk formed on Avayan's lips and he said, "Good."

Saying this, Avayan hung up the phone and then looking in front with an evil gaze, he said, "Be ready for your surprise Mr. Aadhar Singh Raizada".

"Even after all this, you are still breathing, so the only reason behind this is that I do not want to cut the thread of your breathing. But I know you well enough that you will neither stop nor step back, so its better for you, because even I don't know when my limits of tolerance will end." He continued.

Aadhar was sitting in his cabin when Karan came there and said, "Sir, they were telling the truth. They make liquor in their homes and then sell it outside very cleverly."