Chapter 32.

Rathore Villa,

The entire villa was decorated with white flowers and lights. There was activity all around because only a little time left for the wedding to start. Everyone was busy in their work. Malti Ji was also looking happy today, for the first time there was a genuine smile on her face. But there was complete disappointment on the face of Rajvardhan Ji.

Not many people came to the wedding, only friends and family members were there.

Dadi was standing near the pavilion but her eyes were fixed on the door. She was just waiting for Avayan.

Meanwhile, Ishana came there to Dadi and then placing her hand on her shoulder and looking towards the door, she said, "Dadi! let's go, I don't think Bhai will come."

Dadi placed her hand on Ishana's hand and said a little dejectedly, "Yes! but what should I do? These old eyes have been waiting for our Avayan ever since he left us."

Ishana hugged her Dadi and said, "Dadi you too."

Ishan said laughingly, "Hey Dadi it is your grandson's wedding, not your granddaughter's, whose departure is making you sad."

Dadi started laughing with tears in her eyes at this and Ishana said irritably, "Stop making these cheap jokes, Ishan."

Ishan made a face at this and they started leaving from there with Dadi, when Avayan and Nitya arrived at the door.

As Ishana's attention went on them, she looked towards the door with surprise and said, "Avayan Bhai, Bhabhi?"

Hearing this, Dadi looked behind her and at the same time everyone else also came and stood there. Jaivardhan Ji became very happy after seeing Avayan and started going towards him.

He stopped as he went a little further and then started looking at Avayan who was not even looking at him. Because of which the smile on his face faded.

But when his attention went to Nitya, there was a lovely smile on her face. Seeing this, he felt a little relieved. He started moving towards Nitya and Avayan said in his stern voice, "Before saying anything, remember that you are talking to my wife, Mr. Rathore."

"So don't say anything that might hurt my wife and make me lose my temper." He added.

Jaivardhan Ji stopped there again, Nitya held Avayan's hand and shook her head in no to gesture, 'Please don't'.

Dadi and everyone else also came forward there. Whereas Nitya left Avayan's hand and touched Jaivardhan Ji's feet and took his blessings.

Jaivardhan Ji placed his hand on Nitya's head and said, "Be happy bacche."

Nitya touched Dadi's feet and took her blessings. Dadi hugged her tightly. There was a little moisture in her eyes. She kissed Nitya's forehead and said, "Be happy, my child."

That day, when everyone came to know that Nitya could not speak, everyone reacted with great anger.

Which was probably right to some extent, their reaction was obvious, because everyone wants PERFECT only, like there's no such thing as imperfection.

And Nitya not only understood this but also accepted it and to be honest, she is a very strong human being because she is able to face her shortcomings. She has the courage to accept her flaws and shortcomings.

But whatever happened that day, Dadi was feeling very sad, because Nitya's condition had become worst. But today Dadi was happy to see a smile on Nitya's face.

Avayan was standing there as if he was not there at this time. Nitya was meeting everyone when Vikrant also came there. He was wearing light blue sherwani at this time.