☆Chapter 6 ☆

Author Pov

"Aree bhaiya, I told you, we needed pink and white roses only. Why did you only use pink, and we needed a combination on the stage." Ayesha exclaimed, her frustration evident.

She then glanced at her younger cousin brother struggling to attach pearls, sighing, "Offo, give it to me, Duggu."

Snatching the decorative plate adorned with rings from her little brother, who smiled nervously, Ayesha's glare intensified as he accidentally broke a pearl. He quickly fled, sensing her disapproval.

"Beta, you're still not ready?" Parul, Ayesha's mother, asked, disappointment evident in her tone.

"Everyone has arrived. How would it look if people see you dressed like this, as if the groom's sister is wandering around in such clothes?" she added, eyeing Ayesha's outfit disapprovingly.

Ayesha glanced down at her yellow crop top and black jeans, smiling sheepishly. "Okay, okay, I'm going," she said, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Wait," her mother interjected. "Hmm?" Ayesha replied. "Here, take these rose petals and give them to Anshu," her mother instructed, referring to another cousin sister. "Why?" Ayesha asked, slightly confused.

Her mother lightly smacked her head. "Oww," Ayesha winced. "For throwing them on the guests when they enter," her mother clarified. "Now go quickly."

Author Pov Ended

Ayesha's Pov

As I hurried back to my room, lost in my thoughts, I collided with someone, sending the plate of rose petals flying into the air. Panic surged through me as I teetered on the edge of falling.

"No, no, mummy please bacha lo," I chanted inwardly, bracing for the impact. But it never came.

"Wait, abhi tak main niche giri nahi?" I wondered, my eyes still shut tight in anticipation. Then, I felt a pair of cold hands on my bare stomach, and I cautiously opened my eyes.

To my astonishment, I found myself staring into a pair of hazel eyes, their intensity piercing through me. It was him. Vihaan Sing- No Mr.Akdu.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his deep voice breaking through the haze of confusion and embarrassment that clouded my mind.

I could feel my cheeks flush as I struggled to find my voice. "Uh, haan, I'm fine," I stammered, my heart pounding erratically. But why was I suddenly feeling so hot?

I gazed at him, taken aback by his sudden appearance, feeling a rush of warmth flood my cheeks. Why was I feeling so flustered all of a sudden?

His touch lingered as he carefully removed the stray petals from my hair, his gaze holding mine captive. I couldn't help but notice every detail of his face-the intensity of his eyes, the sharpness of his jawline, the hint of a beard framing his lips.

Realizing I had been staring, I shook myself out of my daze, feeling a surge of frustration at my own reaction. "Aap kabhi dekhar kyu nahi chalte?" I snapped, my words tinged with anger.

"Jii?" he responded, confusion evident in his voice, his gaze searching mine for understanding.

Frustration welled up inside me as I pleaded, "Ji ji krna band kariye aur choriye Hume." The irritation evident in my tone.