twelve, "hide."

TWELVE —

TWELVE —

via kendallnicolas

via kendallnicolas

kendall                    grabbed the tanned
hand of her ex-girlfriend, as she dragged her into the empty townhouse, both girls completely soaked in the blissful summer rain storm. It was a dumb mistake, but she wasn't thinking, all she wanted in that moment was the blonde girl that was named, Paige Madison Bueckers.

"You need to change." Kendall largely smirked, as she pulled her into her window-covered bedroom. They both knew what was bound to happen, they were alone, and both were completely obsessed with each other at that moment.

Paige quickly removed the red hoodie from her toned body, throwing it onto her ex-girlfriend's bedroom floor. "You like what you see, baby?" She teased, turning her attention towards the brunette, who was chewing at her bottom lip with sexual temptation pulsing throughout her body.

"Of course I do."

Kendall took a seat on the edge of her bed, staring at the blonde still, continuing to chew at her bottom lip, not being able to remove her eyes from her ex-girlfriend, who stood just inches away from her. "You are wet," Paige spoke, talking about her clothes that were still drenched in rain.

"In both ways." The brunette girl quietly muttered, moving her tattooed fingers to the damaged hem of the soaked oversized shirt, lifting it above her head as she revealed the burgundy lace-covered bralette to the basketball player.

It was something that ached inside of the two girls, the craving feeling of each other touch of their bodies. "You like what you see?" Kendall questioned in a whisper, watching as those icy blue eyes studied every inch of her tanned exposed skin.

"Yes."

Paige inched closer to the brunette musician, gently sliding her large hand around her tanned throat. "You are so beautiful." She whispered, pushing her down onto the bed, using her free hand to support her weight.

Kendall largely smiled, sliding her hands onto the back of her ex-girlfriend. "Thank you, baby." She shyly replied, as the soft pink blush daunted every single corner of her tanned face.

The two were inches apart, their breathing matching one another, as their eyes filled with hunger, and the craving feeling of needing every part of each other. "Can I take these off?" Paige asked, removing her hand from her throat, as she pointed towards the black biker shorts.

"You don't have to ask permission to do anything with me, I am all yours," Kendall spoke in a whisper, leaning her head back as the feeling of icy fingertips slipped underneath her waistband.

The removal of the biker shorts began a bigger mistake — make-up sex. It was their way of forgiving each other, it had been in every argument. "I missed you so fucking much, baby." Kendall softly moaned as the blonde placed aggressive, and passionate kisses on her thighs.

"I've missed you more."

The sound of the front door opening ruined their moment, and the steady sound of multiple footsteps echoed throughout the hallway toward her bedroom. "You have to hide! Like right now!" She exclaimed in a whisper, pushing the blonde away, and opening her closet door, shoving the shirtless basketball player inside.

Opal opened the door, staring at her best friend with a smile, seeing the brunette girl lying beneath her black comforter on her cell phone. "Hi babydoll, I got you some pizza, I know you have been upset, since your birthday party, and everything with you know who, but I have to get back to work through, I have 2 more shoots." She explained, moving towards the singer, who was now smiling at her.

"Thank you, honey, I love you so much, you are my favorite." She spoke, now noticing the red hoodie that resided on her bedroom floor — the inside of her body panicked, hoping that Opal wouldn't notice the soaked piece of clothing.

Opal loudly chuckled, wrapping the short girl into a large and loving hug. "I love you more! Pres said that he would probably be home at like 7, he is on a date." She explained, placing a soft kiss on the girl's forehead, and leaving the bedroom.

AUTHORS NOTE —💌I JUST KNOW YALL GONNA BE ON MY ASS, also people are hating on me writing a paigefic on my tiktok, lowkey pisses me off, but anyways I love you!!

AUTHORS NOTE —💌
I JUST KNOW YALL GONNA
BE ON MY ASS, also people
are hating on me writing a paige
fic on my tiktok, lowkey pisses me
off, but anyways I love you!!