Reaching Seoul

I step into the London Airport wearing a grey mask and baggy clothes. I was very careful yet in a hurry. As I sat, luckily I heard the announcement saying, "People boarding on South Korea's flight, please reach out to the line on gate 3". As soon as I heard that, I quickly got up and followed my steps to Gate 3.

Till the time she reaches South Korea, let me introduce her to you.

"I am Haeji, a 25 year old Korean-British Computer science and engineering graduate

"I am Haeji, a 25 year old Korean-British Computer science and engineering graduate. I was born in Daegu, South Korea. About my family, my mom died when I was 15. Since then, I had to do 2 jobs per day along with my school and college because of my dad. I barely got sleep and when I used to reach home, my dad would scold me and hit me off. This is how I never got time for myself when I was 15-24 years old. I also had a big brother who went missing when I was 17 but whenever I used to ask anything about him to my dad, my dad never replied to me. It was enough, I couldn't take it anymore. So I secretly packed my stuff and decided to come back to South Korea. I'm going to Seoul this time". "I --

"ATTENTION! WE ARE LANDING, KINDLY FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS"

< Haeji's POV >
I was really nervous but I know I had to do this. I took a deep breath and got out of the airplane. As soon as I stepped out of the Airport, I somehow felt free. But, I knew it wasn't ending here. I had to make everything right to live a life. It-- OUCH!
*I bumped into a tall man*

Haeji: "Watch where you're going!"
????: *on call* "I am coming. Don't you dare let him go away!"

*He talked to someone on his phone, gave me a scary glance, ignored me and went to his way*
Haeji: "Weird...... Leave it. TAXI! TAXI!"
*I just ignored him, called a Taxi, and went*
Haeji: "Ajeossi (uncle), please take me to XXX railway station"
Ajeossi: "Okay."
*There is an uncommon roadway just behind the XXX railway station, it would be the best for me*

[ XXX RAILWAY STATION ]

Haeji: "Thank you, Ajeossi." *Saying that I stepped out of the taxi and made my way*

< Haeji's POV >
I reached there and after an hour, I got a small apartment on the roadway I mentioned before. I settled all my things but suddenly I recalled. I LEFT MY PHONE in the Railway station. I was going to take it and suddenly I heard something which scared me off like shit!

*SHOOT*

Haeji: "OMG! What's Happening Here!?"
*She heard a GUN SHOT. Haeji was already scared as hell when someone suddenly dragged her and pointed the gun at her*
Haeji: "YAH WHO THE HEL--" *he cutted me off*
????: DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS!
Haeji: "Weapons? What weapons?! Wai-- YOU!" *he was the same rude person as before*
????: Wtf!
*He pushed her away harshly*
Haeji: "Yahh what are you--" *GUN SHOT*
Haeji: "Omg I better get Outta here."
*I turned away and went to my apartment for now*

< ????'s POV >
I saw the same girl to whom I bumped into just like 2 hours ago. She was wearing the same clothes and cap as Jake that I thought that she's HIM. Ah I can't believe what I just did. I saw the girl going to ....the.... apartment. Oh no! Why is she living there?! I was about to call her when Jake suddenly passed me a punch in return to which I shot him in his second leg (his first leg was already shit). He became paralyzed.
????: "Gaurds, take him to the underway. Jaehyun, take care of him. I'll reach there in sometime"
Jaehyun: "Okay hyung (big brother)! I understood."

*I was about to go to my mansion to get cleaned up when I saw a phone*
????: Who's this of? *I opened the phone and saw a girl on the lockscreen* "Ah, it's hers!"

*I kept it with me and made my way to my mansion*

< ????'s POV >
As the maids welcome me, I enter inside my mansion. I went straight to my room without even glancing at anyone. I knew that I had to freshen up quickly and get rid of that Jake before he informs Park Seowon, his leader.
After an hour, I freshened up and went to the underway.
????: *on call* "Jaehyun, what's the status?"
Jaehyun: Hyung, he is still unconscious. Are you sure we have to kill him today?"
????: "Yes, I secretly took away his phone yesterday for which he came behind me to that roadway across XXX Railway station. Don't worry about killing him cause I already found out all the information we needed by Rwon from his phone which is still with me."
Jaehyun: "Woa, great hyung."
????: "I'm reaching there in just 10 minutes, get ready with the weapons."
Jaehyun: "Yes sir!"

< ????'s POV >
I'm stuck in traffic right now. I told Jaehyun to get ready with everything and we're gonna get rid of that Jake today. About Jaehyun, he is my younger brother aka my right-hand partner. He's a hacker. He's working with me since 3 years now such that I can trust on him in handling the opponents.

*Traffic ends and ???? drives the car in full speed*

????: *reached the underway*
*Jake was unconsciously tied with a chair*

Jaehyun: "HYUNG! Hyung! Come fast, he's awake!????: *to one of the guards* "Hand me my gun

????: *to one of the guards* "Hand me my gun."

*SHOOT*
Jake: "Leave me you jerk. I'll.. I'll come (coughs) back.. BACK TO YOU (shouts)."
????: "Don't waste your energy Jake. You should die energetically right? I'm sure your Seowon would want that only."
Jake: DON'T YOU.. D.. DARE CALL MY DAD WITH NAM-- "
*SHOOTS*
????: *smirks* Guess what, we should bid goodbyes now! Byeee Jake. Have fun in hell!" *gun shot*
????: "Guards, clear this up! And you, Jaehyun, come with me."

< ????'s POV >
I called Jaehyun to come with me. I had to know about this girl. Her name, her nationality, her hometown, her family, EVERYTHING! I don't know why I want this but, she's living ..THERE... In THAT apartment. Somewhere, where she shouldn't live.

[AT THE MANSION]

???: "Jaehyun, I want you to take out everything you can about this phone's owner." *hands him the phone*
Jaehyun: "Who's is this?"
????: "Just.... Someone's. You just tell me till when will you be able to give the information?"
Jaehyun: "Till tomorrow morning?"
????: "Okay then."