Who Is He?

*Not having any other option, Haeji obeys all his orders and gets out of the car. She starts following Hyunwoo's steps while looking down the entire time.*

< Haeji's POV >
When I went inside, I saw numerous of maids. Some were cleaning, some were in the kitchen while some welcomed us inside. Woah! What was he, a billionaire? Not only was the house huge from the outside, but the inside was more spacious and elegant.

 Woah! What was he, a billionaire? Not only was the house huge from the outside, but the inside was more spacious and elegant

Suddenly, he went upstairs without saying a word, leaving me dumbfounded. I was now standing here staring at absolutely nothing. I was so confused what to do. It's not my house neither the house of someone I know. He was a complete stranger to me, right? I was quietly standing there, thinking what to do when

?????: "Hello mam. Follow me."

< Haeji's POV >
I was really confused but I didn't know what to do. So, I just followed this maid.

[ON THE WAY]

?????: "What's your sweet name ma'am?
Haeji: "Uh, I am Jung Haeji. And you?"
?????: "I am Mina. It's nice to meet you!"
Haeji: "Umm.. oh yea its nice to... Meet you too.. Mina." *Confused and innocent figure*

< Author's POV >
Mina took Haeji to her room on the first floor.

Mina: "If you want anything, just tell me."
Haeji: "Um okay."

< Haeji's POV >
This maid named Mina took me a room and said it's mine. To be honest, I never had this big room after I turned 16. It felt like I was finally being treated well, but NO! I'm not! How can I be treated well when the person whose house I'm living in has a different kind of hatred with my own father? But why does he have that hatred? What did my father do? C'mon... Who is my father exactly? I don't know what's gonna happen with me now! If he really has some hatred against my father then that means he's gonna think that my father sent me here and hurt me. Well, he is already thinking that. Ah, my life sucks.
I had so many questions and was continuing to ask myself more even though I don't know the answer to any, when

Mina: "Ms. Jung, Mr. Kim is calling you downstairs."
Haeji: "Oh okay, I'm coming."
*To be honest, I don't know who this Mr. Kim is but I just nodded my head to Mina and went downstairs*

Hyunwoo: "Sit here." *Coldly*
Haeji: "Me?"
Hyunwoo: "No, the person behind you."

*Haeji looked behind and saw no one. She confusingly looked at Hyunwoo*

Hyunwoo: "Of course you, dumb!"
Haeji: "Oh so you are Mr. Kim?"
Hyunwoo: "Of course, don't act like you don't know."
Haeji: *whispers* "I really didn't."
Hyunwoo: "Listen. There are some rules you have to follow for the time you're here."
Haeji: "I'm here? Excuse me, you can't keep me here! I have my own house."
Hyunwoo: "And who are you to say that?"
Haeji: "I should be the one asking who are you to lock me in your house and kidnap me in the first place, right?"
Hyunwoo: "Quit your acting. I know you know me."
Haeji: "But I--"
Hyunwoo: "I'm repeating again. There are some rules you have to follow."
Haeji: "But wh--"
Hyunwoo: "Number one, you will not get out. You will stay inside only."
Haeji: "Yah--"
Hyunwoo: "Number two, you will help the maids in house chores. They'll tell you what to do." "Number three, you will NEVER enter my room nor disturb me."