Power Of The Sins

With Vaggie under Vox's control, the situation grows dire for the group. As they struggle to defend themselves against their former friend, they realize they need to find a way to break Vox's hold over her mind before it's too late.

Charlie: (urgently) We have to find a way to break the hypnosis! Vaggie, listen to me, you're stronger than this!

Angel Dust: (frantically) Anyone got any bright ideas? Because I'm all out of them!

Carmilla: (determined) We need to disrupt the source of the hypnosis. Vox must be controlling her somehow.

Emily: (frantically) But how do we do that? We can't just waltz up to Vox and ask him to stop!

Angel Dust: (frustrated) Come on, there's gotta be something we can do!

Charlie: (determined) We can't give up! Vaggie needs us, and we're not going to let Vox win!

Suddenly, before Vaggie can attack, she is blasted along with the bootleg X-borgs, Vox, and Squillia by a bombardment of magic from the sky, causing them all to be knocked back and stunned. As the dust settles, the group sees six-figures descending from above, surrounded by a shimmering aura of magical energy.

Lucifer: (determined) Seven deadly si-

Beelzebub: (interrupting) It's technically now just the six deadly sins.

Lucifer: (annoyed) Yeah, whatever, Six deadly sins, KICK THEIR ASSES!

Squillia: (panicking) What, NO, I'm too young to die!

Without hesitation, the deadly sins attack from the sky as Lucifer descends onto the ground.

Charlie and Emily: (excitedly) DAD!

Without hesitation, the two Princesses hug their father.

Emily: (curiously) How did you find us?

Lucifer: (calmly) I'll explain once we get back home. Right now, it's time to kick some ass.

Lucifer flies back up into the sky, joining Satan, Beelzebub, Mammon, Asmodeus, and Leviathan against the villains.

The six deadly sins engage in a fierce battle against Vox and his minions, while Charlie, Angel Dust, Carmilla, Odette, and Emily regroup to confront Vaggie, who is still under Vox's control.

Charlie: (urgently) Vaggie, please, you have to fight it! You're stronger than this!

Vaggie: (determined) Sorry Charlie, I'm changing careers, I'm over you.

Charlie's heart breaks as her eyes start to tear up.

Charlie: (emotionally) Vaggie, please... remember all the moments we've shared together. We can't lose you to Vox's influence.

Vaggie: (determined) You already have.

Suddenly, before Vaggie can strike Squillia, she runs past her, panicking, calling Bajillia with her phone.

Squillia: (panicking) MOM, we've got a big problem, HELP ME!