Episode 4

[Star-Crossed][Season 1 Episode 4]

[Star-Crossed]
[Season 1 Episode 4]

Birthdweek and the Scene [Part 1]

*****

It was the normal busy morning inside Hollywood Arts, everyone was off doing their own things, out of all the students, two of them made their way through one of the more quiet halls. "So, I was thinking that maybe you could come over to my place and we watch a horror movie," Jade suggested as Beck followed slightly behind her, his eyes focused on his phone.

"Sure..." He muttered as he typed away.

"Sure?" Jade furrowed her brows before looking over her shoulder at her boyfriend. "Normally you try to suggest something other than a horror," She pointed out.

"Sounds good..."

"Oh, you're not even listening," She rolled her eyes as she stopped, Beck bumping into her due to the abrupt pause, looking up from his phone.

"What?" He asked, throwing his hands up.

"I don't know, maybe I am trying to talk to you?!" Jade snapped as she glared at him with a sarcastic smile.

"And I'm listening," Beck pointed out with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh really? Looked like you were more focused on your phone, my bad," Jade smiled before turning to walk, freezing before even taking a step. "Silly me, what was I saying?" She asked with a sarcastic smile, looking at the now confused Beck.

Before he could even try to respond, a figure walked past him, their shoulders smacking together and Beck being knocked off balance. "Hey! Watch it!" Beck growled as the man and his friend stopped and turned around.

"Excuse you?" The black-haired student who bumped Beck asked, arching an eyebrow as he looked at Beck. "I didn't quite catch that," He added with a cocky smirk as he stepped closer to Beck.

"Oh, I think you did," Beck scoffed.

"Hey, Tylor, catch a load of this chump," He chuckled, turning to his ginger-haired friend who just laughed. "Looks like he was right, this guy's asking for a shiner," He laughed, shaking his head as he pointed at Beck.

"I don't know, Nate," The ginger-haired chuckled as he shook his head.

"What is your problem?!" Jade snapped as she shoved Nate away from Beck. "Why don't you keep marching?!" She warned them.

"Wanna know something?" Tylor scoffed as he looked at the shorter woman. "We don't answer to you, so why don't you let the men talk?" He chuckled, bending over slightly so that he was at eye level with Jade.

"We'll try not to rough him up too much, Doc's orders..." Nate laughed, giving Tylor a slap across the shoulders. "She should understand us, a chip of the old block..."