A Strike too Deep

N dashed up into the night's sky, determined to force Uzi to her old self again. Even if that meant getting seriously hurt in the process. And she ruined a possibly nice moment with V. He can't just simply forgive her that. And so the disassembly drone sped up, every now and then using it's enourmos steel wings to gain additional upwards momentum. And then, finally after a few more minutes of flying through the surprisingly beautiful scenery, he found who he was looking for. Above him sailed Uzi, completely out of control, not knowing how to use her wings correctly.

"Uzi!" The male drone called out to his fellow organic aviator. And to his surprise Uzi answered him. It seemed that the pure shock of being almost thrown off the planet brought her back to consciousness. "N!! W-Where the hell am I!? Where's Thad!!" N wasn't exactly sure how to answer these questions, so he closed what little distance remained between them and adjusted his speed to hers. "Look Uzi... You uh... well, how do I say this... You almost killed V. And-" He took a deep breath and then looked straight at the worker drone. And for the second time in her life she actually felt fear facing him. "- I can't allow you to hurt her anymore."

The dead serious tone in his voice was very unusual for his normal goofy self, and gave Uzi chills. "Is... Is THAT supposed to be... a Threat?!" Uzi, being the angsty teen she is, was enraged by him drawing a serious line where the fun ends. Sure she might've hurt V... but that pile of steel had it coming... right? "Yes it is. And you better-" The disassembly drone grabbed the worker by her sweater and pulled her close. "- not ever attack her again. I won't be 'Mister Nice' a second time." He held her close for an uncomfortably long time. Eventually his gaze began to burn into her and Uzi had to break eye contact.

"O-Ok, OK! I get it... sorry." She whispered the last word and so the male held a hand to where his accoustic sensor was. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't make it out over this howling wind." Patiently he waited for her to repeat the last word. And Uzi actually did. "... Sorry ..." With one swift motion he changed directions, dragging the worker behind him. The sorry was all he wanted to hear, and now they could go back to the camp. "Thad should be at the camp. He's probably worried sick about you. You should really go check up on him and tell him that everything's ok. And... DO NOT go ballistic again."

The drone duo eventually landed safely back at the camps center, where most of the student drones had gathered to discuss what actually happened. Surprisingly, V had decided to take command of what was left of the group and help in any way she could. Wether it'd be by handing out blankets, temporary repairs to the other drones to keep them from loosing to much oil, or by extinguishing the many, many fires that had errupted as a result of Uzi attacking the camp. N had never seen her care so much about something before.

"Zi! ZI!!!" A familiar voice to both of them called out. Uzi and N turned around and saw Thad running towards them as fast as he could. The boy didn't even slow his pace and tackled his partner to the ground. Almost in an instant, the two young drones engaged into a heated make-out and cuddling session, leaving both N and V, who'd just arrived at the scene, in shock. N even forgot his momentary anger. "We'll uh... go." The female disassembly drone, bewildered to an extreme extend, pointed to a different direction as she harshly grabbed N by his arm. Upon hearing this, Uzi needed to tell both of them something important she found whilst snooping around the area. "*mhm* - *pwah* Thad! Robo-Jesus! W-Wait guys! I found an entrance to a secret underground facility! It's not far from here, literally at the forest's edge that's lining the camp! ... Thad!-" The purple haired drone was cut off, as Thad began to kiss her passionately again.

"Sounds Promising!" V replied with in an unusual high tone and gave them a thumbs up. She then tore at N's arm, urging him to follow her. "W-Woah V! Where the hell-" The male was simply dragged along, as if he were a sack of mechanical parts. His female counterpart didn't even have to start dragging him seriously as N, because of the push-over he was, simply agreed to what was happening. They made it around a wooden cabin, out of sight and V let go of him. "I... I-I..." She began to stutter and crossed her arms as she walked away from him. Then the female turned on her heel and stared directly at his Visor. "I want to apologize for being so... unprofessional. You know... What happened back in the bedroom? How about we just forget that that ever happened."