Chapter 2: Revenge

(Noah POV)

After like ages practice still isn't over and I'm still pretending to drink out of this melted paper straw. And I guess Lacey is being lazy or something because she definitely isn't practicing. She's just sitting there watching the others play. I think their names are Isabel, Kath, and that random Disney princess name I honestly don't have the time to remember. But I can hear them talking shit like I'm not deaf? It's probably not about me but who can really know for sure.

          "Lacey has been getting on my nerves...like let us talk you're not the boss of us...like I get it it's her mom but Jesus Christ Lacey.." Jasmine says a bit too loud to the point where Lacey and I can hear her. I hate Lacey but I gotta feel bad the only people she actually hangs out with are talking about her behind her back. Well at least trying to at most. But then I came up with the actual best solution. We are gonna solve this Mean Girls style. (Warning now there is gonna be so many Mean Girls and Heathers references)

"Hey..! Hey Lacey...!" I whisper yell in her direction. "What do you want Noah....." she replies with the same bitchy attitude. "Those girls your friends or whatever...are kinda talking shit-" she cuts me off. "Yeah I know I'm not stupid...what did you want to say?" She says quickly. "Oh piss off. Anyways...why don't we do a little prank on them? Like I know you hate me and I hate you but I'm sure this will be a little more fun than this practice." I say leaning in closer to whisper in her ear. Making sure the three girl Kath- actually no they don't even deserve to be called their names. Bitches.

"I mean sure it would be something to pass the time. What are you think about?" Lacey says fixing her posture. "I was thinking we could cut holes in their shirts right where their tits are so their bras show for the rest of the day!" I say excited. "So like Mean Girls...? You do realize they can just get new clothes from the nurse right? She says crossing her arms. "Well yeah...but they don't bring jackets so they would have to walk to the nurse like that and embarrass themselves!" I whisper shout. "And school is technically over there's gonna be no kids and barely any teachers.." she says trying to seem smart I guess. "The clubs? Like World Culture and sports will be here." I say annoyed. She shrugs "Alright we can do that. But I'd have to do it because it's the girls locker room." She says looking inside of her gym bag pulling out scissors. "And I'll be back. Stand outside the locker room in case they try and come in." She says standing up and walking down the bleachers and into the locker room. I follow after her.

          A while after standing outside of the locker room she still hasn't left. "God damnit hurry up..." I say to myself. Then she walks out "Now all we have to do a wait" she says smirking putting her scissors away. This will be so fucking funny.