Chapter 5: New Friends

(Lacey POV)

          It's finally Friday after an entire week and now just three more classes to go and I'm finished. The new marking period started yesterday so I have a new class today 4th period A day. It's music which I've heard a ton of kids talk about. Specifically the teacher and how he talks to much. I'm sure I'll be fine though considering Noah talks a shit ton.

        Once I got into the classroom only two girl were there and sitting next to each other. But I didn't feel like talking so I chose a seat in the back right of the classroom right by the door so I can run out. But before I could event sit in my seat the two called me over. I decided to head over because why not? I need some new friends after those bitches left me.

          "Heyyyyyy! My names Jannie!" The blonde girl on the left said. "And my names Katelyn what's yours?" The curly head on the right said. They seem nice enough. "My names Lacey.....do you wanna sit with me or should I come up here?" I say trying to seem cool about the whole situation. I really don't wanna sit in the front. "Uhhhh we'll go to you sitting in to front is kind bad..." Jannie says grabbing her things. Katelyn follows short. We all head to my corner on the classroom and pick out seats.

          Then the literal devil walks in Kathrine. She's is the worst bitch you will ever meet. She's a two-faced lying bitch who hangs out with people to get with their boyfriends. Which has been done over four times! "Oh my goodness! Lacey! It's been like a week since we've talked!" She says walking over with her fake customer service voice. "Yeah....maybe that's because you talked shit about me behind my back and turned all my friends against me?" I say back trying to get her away from me. She looks at me with a nasty look on her face. "Okay damn bitch no need to be a whore." She says scoffing and walking away to a random seat.

          A few minutes later the class starts and almost all of the seats are full. Thankfully the teacher didn't change our seats or make a seating chart. But of course my luck sucks and he talked so much I wanted to tear all of my hair out. And rip my ears off. But the good thing is a ton of kids were sleeping so I joined in. He didn't say a thing but my new friends I guess were a bit worried and asked if I was feeling okay. These girls are really nice. I think this marking period will go well and I'll have some friends to do to prom with. Finally something good happening to me in a while.