Ruined

~Type's POV~

I was curled up in a tight, dark space for a long time. Master locked me in here and said he would let me out when he needed me.

I disappointed him.

I will accept my punishment for being a bad pet.

I sniffled into my arms and curled up tighter as I sat in this void. I don't know how long I've been in here.

I fell asleep for a while, but I woke up when I heard the door open up. Master squat down to my level and pet my head.

"Hi, kitty. Are you ready to come out?" He questioned.

"Hi Master....I'm sorry." I meekly apologized.

He hummed and nodded while still petting my head. It was firm but soothing. I miss his touch.

"Come along, kitten. It's dinner time."

He pulled me out and carried me somewhere. I wanted to cry. Master was holding me again. He still likes me...or my body.

I squirmed in his arms, trying to have every inch of my skin touching him. I want to feel like his again.

"Quit squirming, or I will drop you. I will lock you in the closet again if you can't keep still." Master threatened.

I nodded and went still while he carried me down a flight of stairs. I could smell food as we approached the dining room. My mouth watered, and my stomach churned at the thought of eating a hot meal.

Master sat in his usual seat and kept me on his lap. He suddenly snapped his fingers, and servants came out to serve us food before quickly leaving.

"Eat kitten. We have many things to do tonight before you prove you want to stay by my side tomorrow." Master said while brushing a hair behind my ear.

"Okay Master."

I ate my fill, my tummy finally going silent, and my thirst was quenched. Master kept a hand on my hip, making me sensitive with every small brush of his fingers, causing goosebumps to rupture across my skin.

I finished my meal and quietly sat back against his chest. It's so firm and warm. Perfect to curl up against.

We went upstairs, and Master let me take a shower before bed. The bathroom was steamy and humid when I got out. My muscles were definitely relaxed, and I felt clean again.

Master even let me sleep next to him again. Everything will be back to normal as soon as I complete Master's task.

I will prove to Master that I can be the best and only pet he will ever need.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body felt immensely better after sleeping on a bed again instead of the closet. I still don't know how long I was in there for.

I guess Master decided I didn't need to know.

But Master did pick my clothes today!

He must miss having me looking pretty on his arm. I know I missed feeling pretty to him. I was so worried I messed up.

I shouldn't do anything without his approval. I'm stupid without Master telling me what to do. He knows what's best for me.

But I don't like being away from him.

It's scary.

But I'm going to prove to Master today why I should stay his pet.

No matter what, I will succeed in whatever he tells me to do.