New Rights

~3rd POV~

Just like promised, Type kept Tharn's cock warm the whole flight home and lost all of their clothing when they finally got back to their room.

Type was completely bare and bent over the couch armrest moaning in pleasure. Tharn had attached some sort of vibrator to his cock and set the option to max before tossing it away. Type was slowly being overstimulated, his body having orgasmed 3 times nonstop.

He was sobbing into the couch, but his voice was still making lewd cries. Tharn kept his hands on Type's hips, using them as leverage to drive his cock deeper. Every smack of their bodies made loud slick squelches.

The excess of lube and cum covered Type's thighs from every one of Tharn's thrusts that pushed it out.

Type wanted more.

More of Tharn.

More pleasure.

More touch.

Just more.

But his brain was too scrambled to voice it out or process it.

He just had Tharn to give him more of his cock. Even if it hurt after his second dry orgasm.

His own dick was tired and screaming in sensitivity. Every throbbing stretch inside him sent him to the brink of the 3rd dry orgasm when Tharn suddenly pulled out.

Type was gasping for air and looked over his shoulder at Tharn. Tharn reached down and removed the vibrator and tossed it somewhere with the matching controller.

Type felt relief from the end of the constant vibration on his dick when he felt Tharn's hands grab and pull his ass cheeks apart.

Type was still confused when Tharn dipped his thumb inside his hole.

"You're bleeding. Hm." Tharn mused.

He saw red mixed with the lube when he pulled out and stopped to see what was going on.

He sighed and let go before pushing Type onto his back on the couch. Type still believed Tharn wanted to continue regardless and wrapped his legs around Tharn's waist.

Tharn didn't plan on it, but he's a simple man with exquisite taste. His beautiful whore is willing to take more and presenting himself as such.

"Still want more kitten? Can't get enough even when you bleed?"

Type nodded and ran his hand down his belly. His hand settled over his lower stomach and pouted.

"Master's cock likes to touch here. You aren't satisfied yet Master. Let me keep satisfying you."

"Hm, too bad. I'm not about to cause a bigger tear and leave you unable to be fucked for a longer time. We stop here and wait until it heals before we continue. Your mouth will pick up the slack." Tharn explained.

That's how Type ended up on his knees with Tharn's cock just nestled in his mouth. He was underneath Tharn's desk dressed and had some ointment on his hole. It felt weird clinging to the fabric of the panties Tharn told him to put on.

They were baby blue and made of soft cotton with a little white bow just below his navel. He also had on the matching blue nightgown.

Tharn was working on the computer he had and Type was just keeping his cock wet and warm.

He was happy. He kept getting head pats and rubs on his cheeks and neck. His knees were getting tender, and his jaw was sore, but he was happy to serve.

"Remember Champ's whore kitten?" Tharn asked while looking down.

Type cocked his head in confusion.

At the end of the day, he was never actually told Champ's name.