Unknown person

While Abhi was admiring the picture of Ash his phone rang it was an unknown number. Abhi got annoyed and pick up the call....

UNKNOWN: ( EVIL LAUGH with a smirk) I have your brother if u want him, then come to the place I have sent u...

ABHI : WTF!!!. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BROTHER. ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT?? AND DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING WITH!!!

UNKNOWN: Chill dude..! I know everything about you. You are ABHI RAVEN, THE MAFIA LEADER. Don't be silly, I know you know about him. Don't think that I am a fool and I would believe your words.

ABHI: ( with a smirk on his face and a cold tone) You are saying that I am silly. You are not supposed to be a fool because you are a fool. You just know my name and my position but not my every detail.

UNKNOWN: (while grinding his teeth) HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A FOOL!!! BE IN YOUR LIMITS ABHI RAVEN. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE YOU TALKING WITH!!

ABHI: (cold tone) Well well well.. Am I supposed to know who you are?? Because I don't feel to know about you.

UNKNOWN: ( with evil laugh) I think you are misunderstanding me. Let me send you the picture of your brother then only you would believe me.

Abhi was confused about who this person was talking about and why was he saying that he had kidnapped his brother when ABHI didn't even had a brother. He is a single child. The Unknown person words were roaming in ABHI'S mind. There were a lot of questions popping in his mind.

After some time, a notification popped up on ABHI'S phone. He opened the message with a jerk and saw a picture of a lil boy tied to a chair very badly with thick chains that was hurting the lil boy. The boy's cheek had a slight cut which was bleeding, his eyes were red, puffy and swollen due to crying and was unconscious and in a lot of pain. Abhi immediately recognised that he had seen him outside the PARKSIDE ACADEMY with the CEO of ANTOINE. He was the boy who was with Ash whom he sees everyday while going to his company. He was surprised to see him.

He thought that how can he be his brother?? He had never met him and why was this person saying to him that he had kidnapped his brother even though he didn't have a brother. Then he realised that the unknown person had misunderstood and the lil boy was not ABHI'S brother but ASH'S brother, the CEO of ANTOINE company's brother. He came out of his imagination with a sudden jerk and dialed a number. He immediately rushed out of his cabin while calling....

Abhi: Arav, I need a hundred men right now. We need to rescue a little boy( he sent the picture of the boy). He is the brother of the CEO of ANTOINE company, ASH ANTOINE. We have to reach there otherwise anything can happen to that little boy.

ARAV: Okay!! I am sending them right now.

ABHI: Okay! I am giving u the number track his location!!

ARAV: ok

ABHI, ARAV and MITH are a trio group. They all are childhood friends and are not known as partners by the world. ARAV has other mafia gang . They both work together sometimes. MITH has his own company and is business partner with ABHI'S company.
They most likely to meet each other at night. The trio's are bikers' and at night they meet at the same place where they met the first time in their childhood time. They all are very close to each other.

He reached the parking and got into his car and drove to the given location. He immediately called RUBY MEDOW, his PERSONAL HACKER. Nobody knows about her expect the trio group. She has been chosen by ABHI because when ABHI was at college, she used to stalk him by hacking his every detail and even she HIJACKED his personal account which was known by ABHI only. None of his friends knew about the account. Her skills were appreciated by ABHI and apparently, he made her become his PERSONAL HACKER. They both work for each other even though RUBY stalks ABHI sometimes, he doesn't mind about him because RUBY loves to stalk other men and finds it attractive.