GUN POINT

ASH went and got ready with her 50 men who are well trained

ASH went and got ready with her 50 men who are well trained . Woon had sent her Shiv's location half a minute ago. She started to head to that direction ready to kill anyone who comes in her way. Suddenly a car started to follow ASH'S bike from behind, it was ZADE her male best friend. ASH and ZADE always come together for each other whenever they need each other . ZADE is 25 years old. They both are best friends from college ,he always helps ASH even though she says she doesn't want his help. ZADEs car came just beside the ASH bike and rolled his window down and gave a smirk looking at her. ASH also smirked back seeing him .

ZADE: Heading somewhere WILD CAT...

ASH : YA.!! Wanna join little kitten..?( she said with a smirk and fastened her bike speed )

ZADE smirked and rolled up his window and fastened his speed too.

She reached the location of her brother. It is a huge building . Ash told her men to spread out. She entered the building from the main door. There were many guards and security. She went inside with a smirk . A man was sitting on the chair. ASH came near him and said.....

Guard: Yes mam, how can i help u ?

ASH : YES YES...!! You can help me. I am here to report a terrible crime ( she said with a smirk and her red eyes seducing him, she winked at him )

Guard (glurp) :A..aa..a..nd and what terrible crime is that .!??

ASH : That's this one ( she smirked and showed him a video )

(play the video till 2:39 / 4:46 )

She was trying to unlock the gate . She saw her brother still unconscious tied to the chair with a big chain wrap around him, lil blood coming from his fluffy cheeks . ASH'S eyes turned into dark red in anger seeing her brother like that. Her other men were killing the enemy's men . She was about to unlock...until (BANGGG...!!!!) Vivan hit her head with a bat from behind and she fell on the ground and lost her consciousness. VIVAN smirked seeing ash....

VIVAN ( licked his lips) : She is kinda hot and tempting. I wonder if she looks good on my bed.

He smirked and caressed her on his shoulders and tied her to a rope hanging to a ceiling.

After a few minutes ASH woke up and saw 2 guys in front of her. One of them came near to her face very close and leaned towards her face.

VIVAN : HEY baby girl, I'm VIVAN KAUR. You must be knowing about me well, the one who rules the entire world. I had  heard a lot about u Miss (with a smirk).

ASH:( with a devil smile) How can I not know about you..!!

One of the guys came from behind him with an electricity shock device and gave ASH a huge and terrific shock.
( Aaaahhhhh......)
ASH growled