A marriage of convenience?

Vikram's pov
All were very happy congratulating us ! We both touched the feets of elders.

I wanted to talk to her !
I was really frustrated!
But these idiots were not leaving her for a single second..
They were continuously teasing her..... But she seemed to be lost somewhere too!

" Bhai I wanna talk to you..." Karan said to me.
I just rolled my eyes.

" Come here with me" he said and dragged me outside.

" What the hell? What do you wanna say right now?" I shouted at him.

"I just can't believe you agreed to marry at once! Tell me the truth... What are you planning to do? " He asked.

" Well I didn't wanted to .... But that girl said yes even when I told her to reject me! " I said.... Well I trust Karan more than my life so I can tell him the truth.

"What? What did you said to her? " He asked and I narrated everything to him.

" Really?? I can't believe it..... Why would she have agreed?" He said.

"What do you think? Of course she's after my money!" I said in anger.

" But bro.... Bhabhi seems so innocent...." He said

" Nah! I know these gold diggers very well! But I am not gonna let her win! I am going to make her regret ! " I said

" What? No Kabir! What are you planning to do? You must first talk to her! What if she's also forced like you! " He said.

"Oh Karan you are so innocent... Well if there was something like this then she would have told me right? But yeah I will talk to her " I said and went inside.

" Ji...ok pandit ji I will tell you! " Papa was talking to pandit ji.

" I talked to pandit ji and he has given two dates .... One is after two years and the other is the next week! " Papa said.

" Two years? We can't wait that much!" Ma said.

" Are Mrs Advani.... Why to delay for such an auspicious event ... Let's get them married in the next week itself! " Her mom said.

" Umm.. are you sure Mrs Agarwal? I mean we will have to hurry up ... Do shopping and all!
And you won't be able to spend much time with kinjal now!
Plus is kinjal fine with it ?" Mum asked her mom.

" Don't worry Shanti ji! What problem will she have ? She will be fine with it ... Hana kinjal beta?" She asked kinjal and I looked at her.... Who looked sad and was looking downwards.

" J-Ji " she said .
Well why wouldn't she?

" Great ! Come on then we don't have much time let's do their engagement today itself!
Coincidentally I have prepared their rings in advance!! " Ma said and all agreed .

" I will inform pandit ji." Dad said .

We were made sit together.
And were given the rings .

First she slided the ring in my hand ... but why were her hands shaking?

Then I also slided the ring in her finger but with little force which made her flinch and look at me.

I just gave her a stare.
And she looked down once again.

"Yayy!!!!!! Bhaiya and bhabhi are now engaged!!
Congrats bhabhi and bhaiya! " Shaurya said.

" Welcome to the family bhabhi!" Shanaya said and hugged kinjal.

Everyone wished us.

I wanna have a conversation with her so bad!

Finally I got the opportunity when she was going to the washroom...
I quickly excused myself too and followed her till her room.

When she was shutting the door... I stopped her, went inside and locked the door .
While she just looked shocked.

I was moving towards her direction while she was taking step backwards.

When her back collided with the wall... I caged her with my hands... Placing them beside her.

I saw her biting her lower lip.
" Why did you said yes? " I asked her finally.
She didn't said anything.
I lifted her chin and made her look at me for a while I was lost in her eyes but then I controlled myself and asked her again with a strict tone.
" I asked you something?!!! Answer me !! " I said.

" I - I ..." I couldn't understand what she was saying.

" I what?!!" I asked.

" I have my reasons! Just like you I have some reason" she said.

" Oh really? Tell me then! " I said but she kept quite.

" Tell!" I shouted.

" Because just like you I have no choice! I promised ma" she said crying.

" Ahh... P-please .. you a-are hurting me! " She winced .

I left her chin.

" Aarghh.... Well now we both are stuck in this... I hope you are saying truth.... And let me tell you! I don't like lies!
So don't you dare to lie!

And let me be clear!
Don't expect anything from me! This will just a marriage of convenience for me!
To satisfy our families and nothing more!" I said and left.

I was too pissed on my fate! I don't know if I can trust her? Oh god I can't believe I am going to marry!

-----------------------------------------
Hello peeps!
Please vote and comment 🙏🏻