Rain

Kinjal's pov,

He left me there .
Now I was standing in my room alone .

Hey kanahaji ! Why are you doing this? Don't you love me?
I can't marry him!
Will I have to live with him?

Don't I deserve love?
Oh no kinjal ! It's a perfect punishment for you!
It was because of you that your parents died! And then you became a burden on ma too!

Now you will have to live with someone who will never love you!

I changed my clothes as they all had already left and sat on my bed .
My only hopes of acing in my career, getting true love from my husband.... All were scattered.

Author - whole night kinjal kept grieving and crying on her fate and eventually at the last fell asleep.

The next day;

I woke up with slight headache... Maybe due to crying yesterday.
I got freshed, took a bath and went for the temple.

" Radhe Radhe beta! Congratulations! " Pandit ji greeted me.

" Radhe Radhe pandit ji" I touched his feet but not with the smile with which I always used to

" What happened beta? Why are you so low today? Are you not well? " He asked.

" No no pandit ji ..... But I am sad " I said

" Why so beta?" He asked.

" Why did you suggested me to the Advani family? " I asked.

" Why? Has something happened? That family was perfect for you! They will keep you happy! And you are also worthy for them!" He said.

" But I don't think pandit ji that I am ready! What if ended in dissapointing them just like I did to ma and Kiara! " I poured out my thoughts to him as he knows everything.

" Are kinjal beta they are just blind that they can't understand you! And don't you trust me?
I consider you as my daughter dear! And trust me with this ! " He said.

"Ji" I said.

" Chalo chalo now talk to kanhaji otherwise he will get angry from me that I didn't let you talk to him" he said and I smiled a little.

I talked with kanahaji... Took pandit ji's blessings and left for home.

I was on my when it suddenly started raining... Oh let me tell you! I just loved the rain!!
Ahh!! This refreshing smell of land! These cold winds.... Drops of water! I just liked it a lot.

I started enjoying this moment forgetting all my worries.... And welcomed the rain by spreading my arms .

Everyone was running to prevent themselves from getting wet while here I was ... Standing and getting wet .
I was lost in the moment when suddenly heard a masculine voice from behind.... It seemed familiar and so I turned around...

" Kinjal?"
It was Kabir ji.
On seeing him I frozed.... The wide smile which I was wearing earlier now disappeared somewhere .

" A-Aap y-yha ?  " I asked .

" What are you doing?? " He asked.

In the next moment I found myself being dragged by him under the shade of a grocery store.

" Are you mad? What were you doing there getting wet? Anyways I was coming to your home only, here ma told me to give you this." He said forwarding some stuff related to rituals.

" But what were you doing this early?" He asked.

I was about to say something but before I could I sneezed.

" Vo I ... Aachoo! ... Excuse me! " I said.

" I was here just like this, you could have come later... I- I mean it's too early " I said

" I don't owe any answer to you! You just answer me!!" He said.

" I - I come everyday! To visit the t-temple " I said ... God ! Why am I always stammering in front of him.

" Ohh...." He said.

" I s-should be going now! " I said nervously and started walking.

But he again dragged me and I bumped into his chest.

" What's your problem?" Shit! Did I just shouted... That too on him! Now I am surely dead, I closed my eyes in fear.

" Hmm... So Mrs soon to be kinjal Kabir Advani can shout too !" He smirked.
And pinned me to the wall and hold my one hand up.

I was just feeling too nervous! We were standing so close.... I could feel his breath.

" I- I am s-sorry, it's hurting !" I said.

" Let me tell you,... This time I am letting you go but the next time if you raised your voice on me than no one will be bad than me" he said and I got scared.

" Come with me! I will drop you!" He said... I was about to decline but he gave me a death stare so I agreed .

I sat on the passenger seat beside him while he drove the car.

The drive went silent.

" We have to go for shopping.
So be ready by 12!" He said .

"But there's no need! I can go by myself" I said .

" What do you think.... That I am dying to take you out?
Well it's just because ma said!
And ya let me tell you that I don't like delay so better be ready on time " he said.

We reached my home.

" T-thanks " I said and went inside.

My heart was racing.