♡Chapter 126♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently sat at the kitchen table. The 15 year old was reading a fashion magazine while listening to music through her headphones.

Jesse then walked in the kitchen. "Hey, tinker-bell." Jesse greeted his daughter, only to get no response back. "Poppy?" Jesse attempted again. "Hello?" Jesse waved his hand in front of his daughters face.

Poppy got startled, pulling her headphones away from her ears. "What?" Poppy looked up at her father, raising her eyebrows in question.

"I called your name two times. Why didn't you reply?" Jesse inquires.

"Dad, I had my headphones on. Didn't you see?" Poppy huffed.

Jesse sheepishly smiled. "Sorry."

"It's fine. What did you want?" Poppy wonders.

"Here take this." Jesse handed his daughter a spray can.

Poppy grinned widely, standing up. "Oh, cool! Are we gonna spray-paint someone's property?" Poppy asked in hope. "Could we do my geography teachers house? She gives the class loads of homework."

"What?" Jesse furrowed his eyebrows. "No, tinker-bell, we're gonna spray fake snow all over the back door." Jesse corrected Poppy.

"Oh." Poppy sadly frowned. "I suppose that's fun too."

The father and daughter duo then started spraying the backdoor with fake snow.

Becky then enters the kitchen. The Katsopolis woman storms over to her husband and her step-daughter. Becky quickly grabs the cans out of their hands. "Hey, this is not snow, this is gunk from a can." Becky states.

"Well, what do you say we go outside and build frosty the gunk-man?" Jesse suggests.

"It's no use, honey. I'll never get used to Christmas without snow." Becky sighed, shaking her head.

"That's okay, honey, I never thought I'd get used to Elvis without side-burns." Jesse tried to comfort his wife.

Poppy groaned at the mention of Elvis.

Becky tilted her head. "When did he not have side-burns?"

"'61 to '68. I remember my pre-school years. Living hell." Jesse explains. "Come on, Cilla, think the living room could do with some hunk-a-hunk of snowy gunk?" Jesse holds Becky's hand as they walk into the living room.