014

don't stay close to huh yunjin or else, next time I won't go easy on her.

the note repeated on your mind while walking down the hallway.

what the heck was that? who'd write such a thing? you clenched your fist.

every students you're passing by was giving you a dirty look, and of course you did the same.

how am i going to find that creep? you thought.

someone pst you, you look up and saw eunchae.

"come over here for a second! we found someone who was there when yunjin's bag was trashed" she mouthed.

"what?"

~~~

[ART ROOM]

"t-the class president?"-y/n

"hey man, time to spill the beans. I'll let you have your textbook back if you tell me the truth" kazuha wiggle her eyebrows.

"shut up you moron! let him go, now!" chaewon glared at kazuha.

"what the heck are you guys doing?!" yeji yelled at your face.

"hey, don't you dare tell her, she's going to snitch to yunjin if you do! that's betraying us!"-chaewon

"don't you guys have a heart?" kazuha fake sobs, "your classmate's giving it her fall trying to protect the girl she loves! she's giving her all, you idiot!"

"there's nothing wrong with lov--" you cover her mouth with your palm.

"don't worry! i promise i won't tell yunjin!"-y/n

"why would you want to find out who did it then? you're being ridiculous" yeji glared.

"i just want to know so that i can keep an eye out, the culprit might do it again" you explained.

"bullcrap, you're gonna go to her right away and snitch" chaewon said with her arms crossed. "why are you so selfish? think of all the people she messed with up until now!"

"hey, don't fall for it, she's a selfish jerk."-yeji

"b-but...Argh! but there's nothing wrong with love!!" you shouted.

"has she seriously lost it?" chaewon widened her eyes.

"fine, I'll tell you" the class president said that made your eyes go widen.

"w-what?"-y/n

"but promise me you'll tell yunjin, okay? i was always curious what would happen if you get on the hk group's bad side" he laughed. "for instance, how would they bury you? aren't you guys curious too?"

"what the....."

"what was her name again? you know, the girl who wears really thick glasses in the class next to us. I was passing by our classroom to get my course materials during science and guess what? I saw her doing something on yunjin's backpack."

~~~

"what....what happened? who did this to you?!" jay yelled in anger.

"....who are you mister? do i know you?"-yunjin

"t-this isn't the right time to joke around!"

"oh, I get it, you're cosplaying, but did you know the school uniform doesn't suit you at all? you look really old for your age." yunjin blunt.

jay became soft and said "I'm sorry for what happened last time"

"now, stop joking around, I'll take you home" he added.