CHAPTER 4 . THE LADYBOSS

Hey lovelies the new chapter is out .... A small request yaar comment na shi atleast like toh kardiya karo plzzzz!!!

Well read the chapter till end ... Hehe Ishaani ki Raaz kholdiya hai last mai

Also now I am available on Instagram you can follow me there for regular updates and spoilers @author.uzma yeh meri insta I'd hai you can find the link in my profile description.

uzma yeh meri insta I'd hai you can find the link in my profile description

SHIVANSH'S POV:

I don't want to hear anything further that's all Mr.Sharma I hope I don't have to jog your memory that you are talking to Shivansh Rathore

"Mr.Rathore try to understand it would benefit both of us "

This Mr.Sharma was eating my brain from past 5 minutes on call when suddenly I felt that something soft collided with me . I looked down to check and I found Dr.Ishaani she was running in the corridor just like a kid god knows why this girl is always so careless and clumsy.

When she collided with me for some seconds I felt a different type of peace but however then I noticed that she was about to fall down due to sudden collision I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist in order to protect her from getting hurt. But then my devil mind mocked me and I left her waist

She fell down 😊

After hearing all her bickerings I made her sit on the table to treat her twisted ankle and left her there in the corridor after i completed my work , when I saw her friend Niharika coming towards us .

I noticed Ishaani was busy in admiring my beauty ohh yes no doubt I am beautiful 😉 par tu toh ladka hai toh beautiful kaise (my inner self mocked me) ahh leave I am handsome no doubt.

(But you are boy how could you be beautiful)

I was about to sit in my car when parth called me

"Sir"!!

I looked towards him

"Sir Mr.Malhotra agreed for the deal" , He continued in a happy tone.

Not a big talk I already knew it without saying anything I sat in my car and drove towards the Rathore mansion

I had my dinner and was sitting in my study rechecking the paper for tomorrow's meeting when I started remembering about today's special moment

Finally after 10 years she was so close to me finally I was able to touch her ... Freaking 10 years I waited for 10 years for her!! And ultimately she was so close to me today I could touch her ... I was able to feel her from near !!!

Everyone says Shivansh Rathore doesn't have patience , he is cold and arrogant and yes it's true but until and unless it's about my sweetheart...I just loose all my arrogance in front of her , I am totally a whipped person in her love , I can happily dance in the direction of her little finger .