CHAPTER 9. HALDI AND MEHNDI

Hey lovelies I am back with a new chapter but this time little disappointed. It seriously takes a lot of efforts to just you think about the right words to describe the story and even situations and conversation to make it more interesting and presentable to you all to read . Also editing a barely 10 sec reel of Instagram even takes an hour or sometimes more than that . After putting all this efforts I don't know why I am not able to reach a number of audience, let's not discuss about it but please atleast to my regular readers I also request you all to atleast like the chapters. It really demotivates me seeing such response from ur side I hope you all would understand this 🙂

And I am really sorry if I was rude .

Ok so let's begin with the chapter . And trust me guys the upcoming chapters are really a boom 💥.

Happy reading 💕

--------------------------------------

ISHAANI'S POV:

I was sitting on the stage that was set up at the garden of Bisht mansion when one by one everyone came near me to apply haldi (turmeric) on my face ...... I was getting so much attention everyone's eyes were on me but I don't want such attention.... Gaining so much attention makes me feel really uncomfortable .

I was dressed in a yellow lehenga .

Then comes my lovely best friend Niharika I can see that she is coming towards me with her naughty smile ..... It's clear through her facial expressions that she is upto something .... She is going to do some mischief but what?

--------------------------------------

Niharika came towards Ishaani .. she dipped her both the hands in the bowl containing haldi and the very next second her hands Fully covered with haldi did their art work on Ishaani's face not giving Ishaani a single second to oppose the action.

Woooaahhh my art seems so beautiful on your face

Niharika ki bacchi!!!!!

Aree meri toh shaadi bhi nhi huayi , shaadi toh Teri ho rahi hai

(But I haven't married yet , it's you who is getting married)

Who said I am getting married , I won't and after our night conversation the way Shivansh threatened me I would never marry him ..... It's enough Ishaani has always sacrificed everything for everyone but not now this is a new Ishaani who is just heartless now I will do only what my mind says because I have already stopped listening to my heart , I am not a puppet who would just work as per everyone's need first that Rascal Vansh Chauhan and now this Mr. Khadus ..... I thought Shivansh was different but no he is the same he also wants me to be under his control but they don't know who am I .... I won't allow anyone to control me . I am the mafia queen the LADYBOSS who is just craving for blood .... Blood of those people who have pierced my heart several times ..... I just want to kill those fucking people with my own hands and seeing them lying in the pond of blood that is created by none other than me myself , will only satisfy my thirst... The thirst that I am holding from past 12 years , Ishaani was thinking all this when Aarti came and asked Ishaani to go to the washroom and get freshen up.

Ishaani nodded and started walking towards the washroom.

Aarav was standing at a corner watching Ishaani from past few minutes he was having a doubt on Ishaani's changing behaviour nowadays.

I really don't know what my little sister is thinking I just know the fact that she has suffered a lot in a very small age and I don't want her to suffer more in the future.... Happiness is the only thing she deserves but however her changing behaviour have started making me worry nowadays I don't know but why I am having a very strong feeling that Ishu is upto something.... I asked her several times to open up with me but everytime she changes the topic which makes my doubt more stronger on her , I wish she won't do anything wrong , Aarav muttered to himself and went away from there .