Part 14..(Secret about Mr Kim)

??: Hyung

Yoongi: (turned back) Jungkook..?

Continued...

Jk: Hyung(soft) I want to tell you something..

Yoongi: Are you sure you want to tell me? Not Jin hyung (soft yet hurt)

Jk: I only want to tell this to you.. plz hyung (pleading eyes)

Yoongi: Fine..(confused)

Jk and Yoongi both headed towards Jk room. Yoongi was quite shocked cuz in these years Jk didn't talked with neither him nor Jimin. Yoongi know that others are telling Jungkook to do so and he was quite young and immature to understand anything. So Yoongi decided to agree with him. Yet he's not fully believing him.

In Jk's room

Yoongi and Jk both sat on the bed maintaining a little distance cuz they never interacted with each other much and now everything suddenly will going to be awkward

Yoongi: So what do you want to tell (soft)

Jk: Will you believe on me? (soft)

Yoongi: Not sure but I'll try to..(soft)

Jk: (smiled) Hyung.. It's about Jimin hyung...

Yoongi: What happened to him? Is he alright?(worried)

Jk: Nothing happened to him he's completely fine..

Yoongi: Then

Jk: First listen to me..(unknowingly pouted a little)

Yoongi:(chuckled lightly) Ok tell..

Jk: (soft) You remember when Jimin hyung went to meet you when you were in prison (Yoongi nodded).. He must have said many wrong things to you..

Yoongi: How do you know?

Jk: Cuz Whatever Jimin hyung said are actually Jin hyung's word.. he's the real culprit and others are also but he is the one who is growing misunderstanding between you two..

Yoongi: I know.. cuz the way he hates me and want to see me in pain justify all his actions.. But still Thanks for telling..(soft)

Yoongi stood up and was about to leave but Jungkook hugged him tightly which startled Yoongi but still he wrapped his arms around him and started patting his back in comforting way..

Yoongi: Anything else.. (soft)

Jk: No..(snuggled in his chest)

Jk: I'll always be with you.. And hyungs will regret for sure..

Yoongi: (smile warmly) Thanks..

.
.
.
.
.

Time skip>>After some days

In these days Yoongi was trying his best to find about Mr Kim and he's eventually becoming successful but with Jimin he started behaving harshly with Yoongi, ignoring him most of the times, being cold to him. Their bond got broken completely and others are enjoying it a lot(except Jk). He's trying to explain Jimin that once he should listen to Yoongi but Jimin became this much blinded on others word that he's not believing on anyone except his so called Jin hyung and others. Yoongi also cried most of the times in his room cuz Jimin is hurting him. But when everyone will know the past he decided something....

On Sunday...

Yoongi was working on his laptop but then a mail came from his personal hackers. He opened it and saw a file named Mr Kim...(Imagine his name)
He opened the file but he got shocked after seeing the most unexpected thing about Mr Kim that..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's a MAFIA??