Bonus 1

After 5 years

In these 5 years Kims had no contact with Yoongi

In these 5 years Kims had no contact with Yoongi.. Cuz he changed his number. Nobody knows where did he went but he never came back again to meet them... Their life was normal but without happiness.. In the last 5 years they didn't lived their life they just spended it.. With guilt, pain, tears and Regret cuz they lost their gem bcuz of their own stupidity. And it was so hard for everyone to forget what they did with Yoongi. Especially Jin.. his past actions were so cheap.... and he accepted this fact infront of everyone that how he showed the fake DNA report to Jm.. and send Yoongi to prison with fake accuse.. Jm was so angry on Jin as well as on himself also that if he asked to Yoongi that day calmly them maybe his hyung must be with him.. Others were disappointed with Jin especially Jk after knowing his actions. He ignored Jin for 3 years but when Jin almost begged to him for forgiveness he need to forgive him cuz how can he forget that Jin is the only one who took care of them after their parents death...Everday they wished that a miracle happen and Yoongi came back to them....

BUT WILL THIS MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN THIS EASILY?

.
.
.
.
.

In London

A man in his 20s was standing enjoying the view

A man in his 20s was standing enjoying the view.. feeling the gentle breeze with his eyes closed like it's giving him so much calmness..

Guess who?
.
.
.
.

MIN YOONGI

Yes Min not Kim cuz he hate this surname to his core.. this name unknowingly gave him a lot of pain...
Yoongi left mafia work and was now the CEO of Min INDUSTRIES. Bcuz Mr Kim forced him he need to get himself into mafia work but now no one is there to force him...

Yoongi: (in mind) Five years passed since I left Korea.. cuz I don't think that I have anyone there and my little donsaeng he.. is safe with his hyungs. I didn't forgive them and I myself don't know that how much time it will take.. I don't know will I able to meet with them or not? But that doesn't means I didn't missed them.. I missed them everyday....(took his phone out)

(Looking at his wallpaper sadly)

Yoongi: My little bean I miss you a lot.. but I know you also miss me Right? Forgive your hyung bun.. cuz I left you there alone but that time I need some time and space..(a tear slipped from his eyes) But hyung loves you a lot....
.
.
.
.

With Kim's..

They all were having there dinner

They all were having there dinner.. but with absent mind. Nobody was uttering a single word. But then Jin decided to broke the silence cuz he need to announce something....

Jin: Umm.. listen(hesitantly)

Others: (looked at him)

Jin: I need to go to London...

Nj: Why?

Jin: Cuz I am thinking to have a deal with the CEO of Min Corporation....

Jm: (in mind) Min? Isn't he hyung...

Jm: What's the name of the CEO...(cold)

Jin: Nobody knows...

Nj: What?

Jin: Yeah cuz the CEO didn't showed up to the world.. till now. But he's the most successful buisnessman in the whole London as well as in the world..

Hobi: So how you're going to meet him...

Jin: I will ask for an appointment... from his manager..

Tae: Why you want to work with him....

Jin: I want to startup a company... so I thought why not?...

Jk: And why only in London?

Jin: I thought maybe except Korea... we should setup our company in some foreign places.....

Jm: Yoongi hyung...(mumbled)

Jin: So what should I do..

Jm: Do whatever you want it's not like what you did in past you asked from us...(cold voice and left from there)

Others: (also left leaving Jin)

Jin: (in mind) I wish they can understand that how much guilty I am... for my past deeds.. Tomorrow is my flight and I don't think they care...
I wish I meet Yoongi...(sighs)

(sighs)