Disclaimer/Authour's note

Hello there. This is a KobyLu ( Koby X Luffy ) story. Please do not read if you are just going to criticise it. There will be a few sensitive topics in this story. There will be warnings beforehand. I hope you enjoy this story, and can wait patiently for my uploads. I'm also posting this because I rarely find this ship on wattpad.

The alternate universe for this is a Soulmate + High School universe (Don't mind if I can't get the character's personalities correct).

You are allowed to choose whether to skip the explanation and head to the story (Best if you read, because it is mostly related, but you can always come back here).

1. This universe, like said, is a soulmate one. So, it works like this: People who have a soulmate will have a mark on their wrist writing their soulmates' name + There is such thing as reincarnation.

2.If the name is engraved with pink, means you'll meet your soulmate in the near future.

3.If the name is engraved with grey, meaning your soulmate already has a partner. But if it turns back pink, you're one lucky person. You will also meet the person. (The colour will turn yellow + grey)

4.If the name is engraved with black, that means both of you will die without meeting each other. It is not entirely impossible to change it to pink (Or any other colour), but it takes quite the effort.

5.If the name is engraved with yellow, it means you have already met them.

6.If the name is engraved in aquamarine, it means you are currently in a relationship with them.

7. If the name is engraved with purple, it means that you will meet them after you reincarnate.

8.If you have none of the above, or the name slowly comes off your wrist, it means your soulmate is dead.

Thank you for your consideration if you have read it. Now, onto the story!