Picnic

Tiara's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing it must be Carl he promised to call this morning I thought as I picked up the call.

"Good morning baby girl, how was your night" his deep voice ruptured from the phone making all the sleep run away, damnnn his voice deep my subconscious said making me chuckle at myself.

"Hey" I replied with my voice to come out quite deep.

"Tiara is that you?" he teased.

"Yes it is, you're the the only one with morning voice" I sassed trying to hold my laughter.

"It's not that baby girl you still sound amazing" he said finally letting out his laughter.

"I know that already" I sassed.

"How about I pick you up from school today? I have somewhere to take you to" he requested.

"That works I finish by 4P.M" I replied happily.

"Can't wait to see you" he replied with his voice getting lower.

"Obviously you can't, I'm a whole queen here" I retorted with a smile.

"Yasss queen energy right?" he said doing the hand movement.

"OMG don't do that again" I stated laughing.

"You look so beautiful baby girl" he uttered with a seductive look.

"You look handsome too Carl" I replied quietly.

"Oh wow this queen thinks I looks handsome" he said raising his brow.

"Cut it out Carl, I have classes and I can't be late I'll talk to you later" I said.

"My bad I forgot not everyone was a CEO like me" he replied cockily.

"Get off my phone I don't want to speak to you anymore" I said as I hung up.

I quickly got up from the bed and went to have my bathe then I paired a beige trouser with a beige and white sweater coupled with my Nikes.

I was feeling bougie today so I got on my shades, carried my bag and left my apartment for the University

.....
When I got to the university I saw construction workers fixing the after effect of the break in. I walked towards towards my department and headed to class. The day went by slowly and I was so tired I've had to go through 4 lectures already, then I got a call from Carl.

"Hey baby girl, how's your day going?" he asked cheerfully.

"I thought I told you I don't want to speak to you" I retorted.

"And I thought we were past that" he replied.

"Well were not bye Carl" I said to make him believe I would hang up.