Fight

Tiara's POV
"Carl that's enough, we're outside people can see us" I said trying to detach my lips from his.

"I don't care I just want you now" he replied in between kisses, "Let's go to my house" he proposed.

"Alright! now let me go you sexy hunk of meat" I giggled trying to get away from him but he slapped my ass before letting me go and I could see a proud smirk on his face.

"Tobi can't do that" he said cockily.

"Get in the car mister man" I said entering my own side. He entered his side and started driving he drove to his house the drive was silent but not an awkward silence.

"OMG your house is so beautiful and big too" I exclaimed.

"Yeah and it gets lonely easily, let's go in" he said as he started walking off.

"Mister man slow down na I'm not trying to burn all this ass" I said playfully but it made Carl slow down immediately. We got to the house and he put in his code and we got in, it was a 2 toned grey themed place and it felt cozy the moment I entered.

"This place is fire not gonna lie" I uttered still looking around

"Yeah" he said as he stared at me and pulled me closer by my waist this man was causing somersaults in my stomach. "you look beautiful" he said placing his lip on mine as he picked me up deepening the kiss.

"Stop" I said between kisses "let's watch a movie" I said walking away as I felt a smack on my ass for the second time today, I glared at him.

"It's not my fault it's calling me" he said shrugging, "So what movie do you want to watch?" he asked as he sat down and pulled me into him lap.

"I'm thinking let's binge pink court room" I said while shifting in his lap to look at him.

"Stop, stop moving around" he said suddenly with a groan. Oh I see, "We can watch pink court room" he agreed finally. While watching the series I was laughing hysterically and Carl was not finding it funny.

"Man said when you were shaking your bum on a yacht you didn't know" I repeated laughing wildly, I reached over to grab my phone to check the time.

"Baby girl fuck" Carl said staring at my ass peeking through my dress but I didn't mind I wanted to tease him. I wiggled a bit and then got up from his lap as he was about to hold me down.

"I need to go I have a shift at the bar" I said pulling my gown down.

"I'm going to die of blue balls" he said running his hand through his hair as he tried adjusting himself, "Let's go I'll drop you off" he said sighing.

"Alright let's go" I said adding an extra sway to my hips as I walked out of the house, we got into the car and indulged into random conversations.

"So I'm leaving the bar after this month"

"Why?" he asked his voice getting serious.

"Well I just want to focus on my last month of school, I'll also have to limit my time with you" I added.

"What do you mean reduce your time with me, it's already not enough" he complained.

"OMG you're so cute when you're serious" I said laughing.

"Don't start that princess" he warned, he was really serious.

"Baby you have to understand, it's my last month so I have to be really serious with my studies" I explained and I could tell he was not happy with what I was saying but I had no choice.