Chapter four

America's heart raced in his chest his face slightly flushed red in embarrassment.

'Shit... I should have seen that guy. He's like a giant!' (That ain't true, he's only 6'2) He thought sighing. He knew he had to find someplace to rest for the night he knew there was a inn nearby due to having maps in his room.

He noticed it was starting to snow, he scrunched his face (I would say nose but I don't think they have them-😭)  up slightly in annoyance at the weather.

He walks around the city, it was loud, cold, and wet. The snow made slushy sounds as he walks. He grits his teeth in disgust.  He noticed some lights in the distance of a motel. He bites his lower lip hesitating before going over, he pulls his scarf over his mouth to hide his face.

He goes into the motel and shivers at the sudden warmth, he looks around the place... it definitely wasn't like the palace, it was cozy and warm that's for sure... but there was barely any furniture, there was a fire place in the corner. He's seen many movies so he knows how to get a room.

*lil timeskip after he gets his room bc I have writer's block*

He scrunch's his face at the room. He sat down on the bed making it make a squeaking sound, he huffs slightly and lays down closing his eyes not even bothering to change clothes before passing out.

(Sorry if this is short, Like I said I have writers block. If you have any ideas for the next chapter let me know.)