Under the moon

He woke up at 5:30 am, the sun was still asleep, he got up and studied as much as he could.. While she slept, until the sun himself woke her up, very lazily she got dressed while wiggling her body to her favorite song. He just stopped studying, he was distracted by the music. He came out of his room to see his lover's favorite song on TV. She forgot she was dressing up, she just danced and danced. He was so mesmerized.
Then the day went by real quick, she skipped meals and got taunted by him. He then ate some grapes, while she cooked her extravagant noodles.
The moon rose, he sat down staring at the magnificent rock in the sky. While, she worked.. She told him abt her productive time and he promptly waited for her to return. Then she returned from studies.
  She too sat down in the aesthetic moon light, telling him about how her day really went, how she felt and reached out for hug... She didn't get one, he lived far away..
  While she left with tears in her eyes to bed, he sat down the whole night telling the moon how beautiful she was and how he had hurted her.. While she told her pillow such a pure soul he was and how she didn't deserve her.... But they both from the bottom of their heart knew that their love was strong and no distance would seperate them...