In the library ( Part 1)

He sat reading his favorite novel for the umpteenth time in the library. It gave him a sneak peak from the whole world and some amount of peace.. His eyes lingered on the words of the book, but his brain was constantly getting distracted, he didn't know why.. It felt like his thoughts were noodles and missed an element, love. That is when she entered in her purple beanie cap.
She stood near one of the shelves and looked up high, and found the perfect book.. Just like any romantic story, she couldn't reach it and he got up from his seat and took the book for her..
An act of gratitude gave rise to their friendship.. She would talk, and he would listen. She would laugh at his jokes like he was the best comedian in the world. Even for a moment if she disappeared, his hazel eyes would  search for her the whole library.
He didn't know when he started liking her and then loving her. Her eyes, her smile, her bubbly nature, her maturity and her way of thinking everything dazzled him.
Days passed, they now had a personal library seat for themselves, they would chat there about life, love and death.
" Death makes everything meaningful and meaningless.. " , she often told this but he didn't understand why she was obsessed with death.
Somedays he would notice, she looked pale and some days she looked happy and bright, but she always came to the library for him, on time.. But one day she didn't..