Chapter 6

"But as punishment, you'll get teased." She says, giggling. "Either a strip tease. You watch me masturbate, or just you watching me fuck Kai or another member."
I look down in sadness and guilt.
"You should feel guilty." She says, holding my jaw. "You had mentally put me through hell."
I look down deeper.
"But," She sits back and opens her legs. "You'll be teased, or I'll just use your body." She smiles mischievously. "I don't know. There are just so many options."
I just sit there waiting. For the "punishment."
"Hmmm, I'll just do this." She gets her hand and clenches her hand. It feels like as though there's rope tying my hands above my head. "Hmmm, and your feet." She then does the same thing for my feet. "I know what to do." With a flick of her finger, my jeans and underwear came down.
She goes to her knees and ties her hair back.
"What are you doing?" I asked her
"For me to know and for you to find out." She says mischievously.
"Okay, okay." Nikki had got her fingers and put them into a scissor action. Afterwards, she had cut my dick off. "Now, don't fucking cheat. Fucking manwhore."
I scream out in pain and Nikki drops me to the floor. Nikki kneels down beside me and looks at me in the eyes.
"You're weak around me, Zain." She says. "Why?"
I hesitate. "I... I... I'm... weak around you... because you're... home." I am doubled over, and blood is spilling to the floor like a waterfall.
I reawaken, and the room is all fixed, and I still have my dick and balls.
"Fuck, was all that a dream, or all real and she just magiced, my dick and balls back?" I asked.
I walk out of my bedroom, and everyone is around a table.