Chapter 7

"Why are all you out here?" I asked.
They all look at each other.
"Well, we just had word that there's a demon around here." Said Jess.
"And he's looking for you, whore." Nikki says coldly.
"Well, you ever forgive me?" I asked.
Nikki had just laughed. "What fucking drugs are you on, Zain?!"
I look down and I head back to the bedroom and I get a shirt on.
I walked out of the room, and I ignored everyone who was in the room with the conference table, and I went to the garage with the cars, vans, SUVs, and the hummer. I went to the black and tuned up Nissan. When I sat in the drivers seat, something wasn't right. I looked into the mirror from the ceiling of the car, and there was somebody sitting in the back seats, and their eyes were dark but bright red.
"You zain?" He asked. His voice had a bit of a gruff.
"Who's asking?" I asked cautiously.
He smiles. "You are, Zain. I'm the Demon that's leaving Dante." He says. "Turn the key. This needs to stay between us."
"Who or what is it about?"
"Nikki."
I turn the key, and I pull from the compound.
"Talk." I tell him.
"Nikki can go to and pull people from universe's." He says. "If she ever sees anyone in a cloud or when she curses, she's looking into different universe's."
"Different universe's?"
"Yes. You may be well aware of the name "Lilith"?"
"Yes. What about it?"
"Well, Lilith is the name of the first most powerful witch." He says. "Lilith can destroy and kill anything and anyone if she taps into that power."
"What if she already tapped in but is holding back?" I asked curiously.
"Well, it shows that she's in complete control with the Lilith power."
"Name? What is it?"
"Nuzam."
"Anything else to tell me about his Lilith?"
"Other than that, she can do anything in the universe's, and it just affects that universe." He replies. "Unless she brings them here. Anyone from this universe can and most likely let slip of Lilith's power. Make sure that she doesn't get cursed. Got it?"
"Cursed?"
"Make sure she doesn't have the black Dahlia."
"Black Dahlia?" I asked. "It's locked in the witches compounds safe. She won't be able to have it."
"I know. I told them to put it in the safe a few years ago."
I sit there waiting for him to carry on, but he doesn't say anything else.
"Take me back to your house." He says.
I start the car and peeled off at speed.
I took a sharp right and sped up the drive.
When we got inside, I had a better view of Nuzam. He was built like the punisher. His shirt was tight on him, and you could see his pecs through his shirt. You could basically see every curve of his muscles through it.
"People, here is Nuzam. He's the demon that we've heard about." I introduce him to the rest of the Hellfire members.
"Dante is weak. We need to strike now." He says.
"But we haven't seen any of our abilities yet." Nikki says.
"Then come on." He says impatiently. "I'll go first."
He clicks his fingers, and a training dummy has gone up in flames.
"Is that it?" Asked Nikki. "Like, how is that supposed to help us?"
Nuzam just chuckles. "Well, you'll see."
We all stand there and exchange looks of confusion.
"So, what do all of you do?" Asked Nuzam.
"Nikki, she's a heretic. Witch and vampire. Well, she's a Hellraiser. Jess, human assassin. Daniel vampire assassin. Kai, warlock. Amber werewolf." I reply. "And I I'm mixed with all of them into one person."
"Which makes you a Hellfire." He says.
"Yes, that is true." I say.
There was a loud humming, and, strong gusts of wind, and Nikki stood there and freezes. I see a cloud above her head, which had swallowed her. The cloud had red lightning, which whenever I had gotten close to it kept frying me and flew me back.
"By the looks of it, it just wants Nikki!" Said Nuzam.
"Tuff shit! It ain't having her!" I say.
"Zain, wait!" Nuzam says. "Thisntyoe of thing onky happens to a Hellraiser. She can see into different universe's." He stands there with his arms crossed, blocking the gusts. "Either that's her seeing through their eyes or from a birds eye view. But 'cause she's a Hellraiser she will be able to see through their eyes. Only strong witches can do that."