Prologue

A clean spacious room with white walls, lively potted plants, beautiful furnitures placed perfectly to be pleasing to the eye, and delicious looking fruits on the table, had a gloomy atmosphere caused by 6 people inside the room, to be exact 5 'living' people, as one is lying coldly on the floor, dried blood leaking from his chest. He had brown hair and his dark brown eyes was opened listlessly, wearing white trousers and yellow polo shirt.

A woman quickly walked towards the door leading outside causing stomping sounds in the room, before being grabbed and stopped by a man.

The man was wearing a loose gray shirt and black pants, with dark obsidian hair and dark blue eyes that had glaring black circles under it, spoke to the woman.

"Lady Dessy, you should really be more careful about this."

The dazzling lady wearing a white dress shirt and brown trousers, with long brown hair and similar light blue eyes, replied to the man's worries.

"No, we should go straight to the museum right now."

"What if it's a trap? We've been in this field for a long time now, You should know how evil someone could be."

"Then what am i supposed to do?! Let them die? I became a detective for this reason!"

"You are a detective not a police"

The man looked at the hand of the lady he grabbed, a small white paper was peaking out of the hand, a note to be exact, they had read it together just a moment ago, it was a short but threatening letter 'Human hostages inside the
Bagel museum, will be killed at 12:00 noon March 10 2015' for the record, it was currently 11:29 AM March 10 2015.

"Are you even sure there are hostages inside? The museum has been temporarily locked."

"We should at least check!"

The lady shouted, tears slowly forming in her eyes.

The man massaged his temples, and sighed lightly.

"There are people guarding the museum anyway, we will evacuate
the guards as they aren't trained and contact nearby police while we're at it"

Another man nodded after listening in the conversation, he wore a black suit, black trouser, and black sunglasses, with black hair that made him look like a business man.

"..Thank you Gill.."

The Lady replied after a few seconds.

"You wouldn't listen anyway."

They quickly walked towards the car that was parked outisde the house, it was a normal clean car that looked brand new.

"Let's go!"

The lady shouted before pushing her foot on the accelerator.

The man with dark blue eyes then  called on his phone.

-Yes?

"This is from Fenelbert agency"

-..eh?

The police on the call suddenly let out a shocked gasp, before recomposing.

-R-right.

"The Bagel museum has been suspected by detective Dessy to have criminals that is currently holding hostages, a gun fight might happen if not taken care properly."

-Yes, we will head to the museum right away.

"We also need to evacuate the untrained guards as they are only for minor fights, we are currently on our way, can you call the guards inside to get out of the building?"