Kirishima asking for a suspiciously interesing book.

The next day you woke up filled with Heartbreaker's excitement to finally get revenge. Not you tho. All you wanted was to go back to a sleepless slumber.

Come on. Wake up shorty!

Im not fucking short!

Without me you areee

Shut it and let me wake up properly.

With that the demon mumbled something in the back of your mind and went silent. With that you got up, yawned and made yourself ready. Taking a quick shower, brushing your teeth, setting your hair and taking on your uniform.

You opened the door, bag over your shoulder and a resting bitch face painting your features. 

The girls hallway was already crowded with females, gossiping, talking in excited voices and getting the last of their makeup done.

You were about to slowly make your way to your classroom when a girl with too much make up on her face squealed.

"Look, it's the UA girls from class 1a!"

And sure enough a little group of girls were making their way down, waving and smiling awkwardly. 

They were dressed in white shirts with green skirts and a red tie. You tsk'd at them.

Like their anything more special than us just because they are heroes.

Yeah we should do something.

Tsk like what? tripping one of them?

Why not?

Why not.

A half smirk made its way across your face with the last thought. Your legs slowly carried you down towards them. The girls were too occupied with saying hi to students and smiling. 

Like they were celebrities or something. 

When you came close enough you pulled out your foot and pushed the girl forwards, causing her to face plant with the ground. Her short brown hair got ruffled and a strangled wine escaped her as she got up.

You didn't know what happened next. You were already on your way again.

______________________________________________________________

Class was finally over and it was time to empty your head in the library like always. You had always loved the giant library the school had. It looked like something straight out of a fairytale. Beautiful, with dark wood shelves and hanging plants from the selling, giving the room a magical vibe.

You smiled a little as you looked for a book that sounded interesting. Fingers gliding over the fabric of the books and loving the feeling of the material under your fingers as much as the smell of new books.

Pssst Y/n, someone is coming.

Who?

I think it's one of those UA freaks.

Oh really.

Yeah, to your left.

You turned at heartbreak's last words and looked down to lock eyes with a boy. You were a little head taller than him. A boy with very red hair and rose red eyes, looking a little nervous. 

You raised an eyebrow at how uncomfortable he looked under your nearly predatory gaze.

"Yes?" you asked him. You could feel yourself getting impatient already with how he averted your eyes. 

He opened and closed his mouth several times, looking very stupid. He then laughed a little at his attempts to talk and gave a little "ummm"

Is he broken?

"Spit it out" you demanded coldly and narrowed your eyes. It was oblivious why he was here. To defend his little girl friend from UA.

 She couldn't even take a little trip without bitching about it to her class?

You could hear and feel his heart pounding fast. Finally words were forced out of him, possibly in bare panic.

"Sorry, but I was looking for a book and I found it. It's just that I can't really reach it"

He flashed you a toothy smile, showing sharp shark-like teeth. He sounded nice enough so you nodded. 

You could take a book down even though you knew it wasn't actually what he wanted.

"Which one?"

"Uh the um." He stopped, eyes hurriedly searching for a book to make as an excuse. "That one. - he pointed - the one with the pink cover please"

You looked up. And there it was, pink and quite big. You took it out of the shelf and managed by sheer dumb luck to hold a straight face when you read the title.

Heartbreaker was cackling inside your mind, sounding like a witch on drugs.

You swallowed, trying not to give in to the smirk that so badly wanted to appear.

"Are you sure it's this book?" You kept a steady voice, using all your willpower not to break into laughter.

""Uh yeah yeah" He said, looking up, still a steady smile on his face.

HAHAHAAA This is OH GOD HAHAHA.

Stop it, you're gonna make me laugh too.

You cleared your throat before showing him the book's title.

Asking again, "Are you sure this is the book?"

A smirk was now plastered on your face and it only grew bigger as his face reddened and eyes widened.

The book title read - Different kinds of sex -

His face was as red as his hair, if not redder and his whole being was pure embarrassment. Hands flailing in the air and excuses were tumbling out of him, to explain himself. It was quite the sight.

You laughed a little and bowed down to him. "I need to say that i'm quite interested in why you wanted this book"

"Nonononono it's not what it looks like" he rambled, shaking his head rapidly. "I swear I swear"

You shrugged.

"Well now I know what I'm gonna call you"

"W-what?" he looked up, confusion taking over his red face.

"Yeah, Mr DKOS" You smirked as his face got even more confused. "Its short for this"

With your pointer finger you tapped over the first letter in each word of the title.

"See?"

He instantly hides his face with his hands mumbling something with why it was him who needed to do it. You only laughed, loud and hard. He was so easy to tease.

But then you heard something. The door to the library opens, footsteps and a very afraid and anxious heart.

Guess the fun's over.

No, it's just time for something different.

Oh yeah, let's beat the shit out of people!