Chapter 1

SITARA'S POV

It was 7.00 pm. I had taken my prayer when Zaidan started crying, I took in my arms , closed the door and started breast feeding him .

It was 7.30 when he was asleep. I placed him in his cot and opened the door and that's when Zeedan entered .

"STRIP"
This was what I heard before he started getting undressed and I stood rooted to my place .
I heard him shouting again
"STRIP SITARA NOW"

And I was already naked Infront of him.
And the next word brought tears to my eyes
" What an elephant "
I knew I was fat , after Zaidan's birth I had gained around 10 kgs and I looked really fat .

"Lay down" I obligated
And and he hovered over me and seconds later he was deep inside me , it was hurting but after sometime it started turning into pleasure.

But now he was wild he was thrusting deep inside me and I was whimpering , I couldn't say no.

"Ahhhhh please slow down Zeedan"

"Shut up whore , what a loose hole"

"Please Zeedan"

The cries were unheard as he continued with his work not caring about me.

Around 1 hour later he stopped I was naked
on the cold floor because I was never allowed on his bed after that day .

He had gone to shower and I laid down on the floor to take some rest.
He came out and I quickly ran into the shower .
Tears flowed out of my eyes .
I don't understand what's my fault In all this , I was always framed.

After a lot of inner turmoil , I came out to witness the sweet scene .
Zaidan and Zeedan playing .
Ahh my heart is content , I so wish I could also sit among them.

I walked and Zaidan started crying when he saw me.
I took him and sat down and Zeedan face was confused.
I opened my blouse and bra and placed my nipple is his mouth . I did it just Infront him so it doesn't happen like last time.

"Why are u feeding him now"

"Because he is hungry"

" And out of nowhere why Infront of me"

" Weren't you the one asking me to show you how I feed Zaidan , look see how I feed "

I looked at him face which had guilt for millisecond but enough for me to locate .

" Don't act smart" with that he was out .

I took Zaidan and left in the drawing room to play with everyone while I moved to the kitchen to prepare dinner .

*******
I placed the dinner and everyone was seated to take their dinner . I sat beside Zeedan and placed some rice on my plate when Zeedan's fupu (father's aunt) took my plate away and said the hurtful words
" Stop eating , do u dream of being hippopotamus?"
I didn't say anything just got up to hide my wet eyes . I left for my room and sat down in the balcony.

***
I was awake by Zeedan calling my name. I immediately got up and ran towards him.
" what "

" Where is my red file "

" Your file , you should be knowing "

" FUCK OFF"

"soon" I whispered and laid on the floor
I knew I couldn't take this anymore .
EVERYTHING WAS SO TWISTED

Vote  and comment babies