Chapter 4

SITARA'S POV
Last week passed away way too quickly and Zeedan's behavior has drastically changed.
Like he defends me Infront of his family, he has stopped forcing on the bed but one thing stays the same that is him not talking to me.

It was 6.30 Zaidan was awake and playing somewhere and I was on my way to Zeedan's aunt's room .

As I was passing by his grandmother's room I heard some whispered - I couldn't stop my curious mind to pass and after all these - I need to know if they are conspiring something new against me.

"I heard Sitara asked for divorce from Zeedan Maa" Fahmida aunt referred to Zeedan's grandmother.

"WHAT"

"This can't happen - for that girl and her murderer family I lost my Zara ."

" She has to be here until she dies - I will torture her until she begs me to stops"
Tears welled up in my eyes .What did I ever do to them.

"Maa , I think Zeedan should divorce Sitara cause we can't spoil Zeedan's life.He should marry again and get a wife for himself who would care for him"

" And about that girl - once she leaves this palace , we will have a lot of ways to keep her bouncing."

"And if they divorce what will happen to Zaidan Fahmida"
Why is everyone behind my sunshine ?

" I think maa you should talk too Zeedan about it .He will definitely find a way to the KHAN here. After all we have the whole country within our fingers"

"I will talk to him today only "

No no Zaidan is mine only mine . How can they think of snatching a son from the mother.
I will take Zaidan with me and leave from here .
I will find out Aunt Zara's truth at any cost.

With the determination I moved towards my room .

Vote and comment