⟣𝗖hapter 2

⟣•02•⟢
: ARTIFICIAL FEMALE
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
The man had long legs and walked very fast. Gu Yu staggered behind him, looking a little embarrassed.

He exerted a little force to pull his hand back but failed. The man's grip on his hand was not strong, but it was firm.

He pursed his lips, grabbed the man's sleeve with his free left hand, and pulled a little harder.

The man's steps suddenly stopped. Gu Yu had no time to stop and fell forward. The man reacted extremely quickly and reached out to catch him, stopping his falling forward.

Gu Yu's heart was beating wildly. He took a few breaths to calm down. When he turned his head, he noticed that something was wrong with his current posture. He was almost being held in the man's arms.

His face faced the man's chest, and the powerful breath hit him. He suddenly felt dizzy. His heart beat faster, and his face couldn't help but turn red.

He stretched out his hand and gently pushed the man's shoulder, raised his head, smiled friendly at the man, then took back his hand and gestured: "Thank you."

There was surprise in the man's eyes. He stared at him for two seconds, then raised his hand and poked his face: "The details are well done. I also paid attention to the temperature changes when blushing."

Gu Yu's eyes widened, his black eyes full of shock and embarrassment, and he turned his head to avoid the man's hand.

The man was not ready to continue poking and was about to retract his hand when Gu Yu's head tilted, and his hand stopped. He turned his wrist, and instead of retreating, he moved forward. He put his palm around Gu Yu's neck and pulled him towards him. At the same time, he lowered his head and smelled Gu Yu's neck.

"Tsk, no wonder it's so popular. Even the taste of female gland hormone is so realistic."

Gu Yu didn't understand what he meant at all and was so startled by his movements that he jumped back. However, because his right hand was grabbed, and his neck was held, he couldn't distance himself.

He had never been in such close contact with anyone, and the breath of the man's words sprayed onto his neck, making him panic.

He covered his ears with his left hand and glared at the man.

After the man smelled it, he took back his hand. There seemed to be a warm and soft touch in his palm. He thought, it was really lifelike. If he hadn't known it beforehand, he probably wouldn't have been able to tell whether it was a real person or an artificial female.

So what if it's true? What's fake is fake.

He looked at Gu Yu who was staring at him, said nothing, and pulled Gu Yu to continue walking out, slowing down a lot.

Gu Yu pursed his lips, a little annoyed. He couldn't speak and couldn't ask clearly about the situation.

He understood every word of what the man just said, but he didn't know what it meant when they were put together.

He looked at the surrounding environment. After coming out of the storage room, he walked through a long corridor and passed several rooms along the way. Not long after, he came to the living room.

The living room is large, comparable to a basketball court. There are sofas and coffee tables on the left side, and the right side is completely empty and covered with carpets.

"Marshal, are you ready for dinner now?" A robot with a humanoid upper body and a cylindrical lower body turned its chassis in front of the man. During the movement, the floor was swept.