⟣𝗖hapter 4

⟣•04•⟢
: FORM A PARTNER
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Gu Yu thought of the communication between Sai Nuo and His Majesty. Now it seems that Sai Nuo has really decided to marry him, an 'artificial female', and the formalities must be completed today!

After saying this, Sai Nuo was about to drive, but his hand was caught. He stared at Gu Yu's long and slender fingers, and then turned his eyes to Gu Yu's face.

Gu Yu pursed his white lips and waved his free right hand left and right: Not getting married.

Saino thought he was not allowed to drive, so he unexpectedly asked, "Don't you want to take the car?"

Gu Yu shook his head, a little helpless, pointed at Sai Nuo with his finger, then pointed at himself, and shook it again.

Sai Nuo narrowed his eyes slightly: "Don't you want to marry me?"

Gu Yu nodded sheepishly, he was not an artificial female, but a man. Sano married a man because of a misunderstanding. If his identity is exposed in the future, he will definitely be very angry.

Seno stared at him and thought for a moment, then realized.

The corner of his mouth curled up: "It's really interesting. Is Luyuan's way of dealing with marriage just to ask you to refuse? Are you worried that someone marrying an artificial female will cause bad comments?"

With a twist of his wrist, Sano easily freed his hand and started the car: "Let me guess, if I insist on marrying you, will you cry and cry all the time? Until I give up this idea?"

Sano had never had close contact with an artificial female before, but he had heard a lot of relevant information.

He knew that many owners of artificial females would be uncontrollably attracted to them. After all, beast females could only meet their physical needs, and only artificial females in human form and in line with their hearts could satisfy their psychological and emotional needs.

He has seen people who wanted to marry artificial females, but later chose to marry beast females.

Before this, he always thought that those people finally chose beast females as partners because of family pressure. After all, beast females can give birth to offspring.

Gu Yu's refusal made him realize that it was Luyuan, the company that manufactured artificial females, that had done something wrong.

Except for him, anyone who wants to marry an artificial female is probably because they are tempted. If the artificial female cries and refuses when marriage is proposed, and the artificial female is regarded as the owner of her beloved, it may be difficult to persist in the idea of getting married.

Males are absolutely possessive and doting towards their sweethearts. They cannot bear to see their sweethearts sad at all. Faced with the rejection of their sweethearts, they can only compromise.

Sai Nuo turned his head and glanced at Gu Yu, then looked away.

He won't compromise, he has no interest in artificial females!

Gu Yu didn't reply. He was dizzy from being exposed to the sun before. Now the car suddenly started and he hit the back of the seat, feeling uncomfortable all over. Before he could recover, Sano spoke again.

Sainuo said: "I won't do that. You'd better not do that, otherwise, I will force you to cut off your power."

Gu Yu pursed his lips subconsciously. He hadn't eaten yet. If he was 'cut off', he would probably fall into a coma.