🎫•Tickets•🎫

You were on a FaceTime call with your best friend Ally. you both had just heard that GBC was going to be having a live performance in YOUR area! It was only an hour away from where you and Ally lived.

"GIRL." ally spoke out to me with a shocked look on her face.
"what?" i responded
"GBC is having a performance!" i spoke excitedly
"okay? what about it..?" i said confused.
"GIRL. ITS AN HOUR AWAY. AND THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO BUY A TICKET GET BACKSTAGE PASSES!!" She yelled out.
"WHAT?! WE NEED TO ORDER THEM NOW." me and Ally went online and found out where to buy tickets. we both hurried each other whilst trying to quickly buy tickets. we both hoped that we were in time to get a backstage pass, maybe me and Allys dreams of meeting them would come true...
"OKAY I BOUGHT MINE! THERES ANOTHER SPOT IN THE PIT! BUY THE LAST SPOT!" Ally yelled out to me to get the last spot in the pit. i quickly selected the last spot in the pit and... I GOT IT?!?
"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" i yelled out.
"YES! WE'RE GONNA SEE GBC!!"
Me and Ally were geeking out, we were able to get spots in the pit and backstage passes?!? It felt unreal. The live performance was next weekend, which meant.. we NEEDED to go clothes shopping.
"Ally, we have GOT to go to the mall now!" i said as i reapplied my lipgloss.
"omg, we have to! y'know, its only 6pm... why don't i come over for the night, sleep over and we can go to the mall tomorrow?" Ally's suggestion peaked my interest. it wasn't a bad idea, we could hang out for the rest of the day, smoke a little, do karaoke... plus my mom was out for the rest of the night, so it would be pretty perfect timing.
"yeah sure! Do you need me to pick you up? or are you able to drive yourself over?" i asked looking at her on my phone.
"Can you pick me up? my cars in the shop right now." she spoke shyly.
"okay, sure... what did you do to your car this time?" i said as i gave her a daring look. i could already guess what happened to it but i just wanted to hear what she would say.
"i...- might have hit someone again?" she said quietly. oh my god.
"AGAIN?!?" i yelled out. i wasn't surprised that she had crashed into someone again, it was bound to happen... i put my hands over my face before i spoke again.
"Ally you really gotta be more careful.. i'm definitely driving us to the performance next weekend." i said sighing heavily. "Alright, ill be over in like 20 minutes to pick you up" i said smiling at her.
"okay thanks pooks!" she said before she hung up the Face Time. After we got off the phone i put my shoes on. i grabbed my keys and texted my mom that Ally was coming over.

Ma🫶
(Text)

y/n: Hey Ma, Ally is coming over! shes gonna spend the night and then tomorrow we are going to the mall

Ma 🫶: Okay. thats fine. please keep the house clean. im gonna be back in the morning. work is making me do an overnight.

y/n: okay ma! i love you

(end text)

I got into my car and began driving to pick up Ally. the roads were dark and empty. i listened to Lil peep on the way.
The song "Ghost girl" was playing. i sung along to the lyrics. All i could think about was the live performance next weekend. i thought about how we had backstage passes and might actually get to meet the GBC.
I turned up the music as i rolled down my window. The wind blew my hair as i sped up.
After driving for almost 15 minutes, i pulled into Allys driveway.
i called her phone to let her know i was here. the phone rang. After a few seconds of it ringing she picked up.
"Are you here Y/n?" she said before i could get the chance to speak.
"yeah i'm outside, take your time." i said calmly. i hung up the call as the song "About You" by lil peep began to play. i closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics before my passenger door swung open, knocking me out of my trance. she yelled out.
"Play the castles album girly!" she put her stuff in the backseat and hopped into the front. i took her request and played "White wine" by Lil Peep and Lil Tracy. We screamed out the lyrics as i drove us back to my house. The windows were down, we decided to stop at a gas station for some snacks. We got to a 7/11 and got a few bags of chips + milkshakes. After some time we finally got back to my house. we pulled out the ash tray and rolled a couple blunts. thank god we had bought snacks otherwise we would be starving. We passed the blunts around until they were done. Afterwards we messed around, sung karaoke and watched some tv together. by the time we fell asleep it was 2:47am.

(892 words)