🛍️•Mall•🛍️

Me and ally woke up around 9:27 am. we were practically knocked out. i looked over to see Ally on the other side of my bed. i slowly got up not trying to wake her yet. i decided to shower whilst Ally slept. i gathered my things, played some music and hopped in the shower. Once i was done i now had to pick out an outfit.

•Outfit choice #1•

•outfit choice #2•

•outfit choice #2•

•outfit choice #3•

•outfit choice #3•

I had finally got ready

I had finally got ready. I walked over to Ally, seeing her passed out on my bed was pretty funny.. i couldn't help but sneak a few photos. I began shaking her awake... but not in a pleasant way..?

"ALLY WAKE UP!" i shook her violently.
"THERES AN EARTHQUAKE! HURRY, HURRY HIDE!" I yelled right in her ear. as she woke up she panically pushed me off of her and ran for cover under my desk before she finally realized... there was no earthquake.

"BOO YOU WHORE." she yelled out. Ally began throwing pillows at me and trying to suffocate me in my own blankets.
"OMG ALLY GET OFF!" I yelled trying to fight back.
"SAY SORRY!" Ally had demanded that i apologize... i just had to mess with her, plus i was NOT sorry for waking her up that way.
"NO, IM NOT SORRY!"

i was finally able to get her off. we both breathed heavily, tired from our wrestling.
"you gotta admit.. it was pretty funny" i said hoping that she would agree. she then spoke.
"yeah, yeah.. it was pretty funny" Ally sighed as she got up.
"im gonna go get dressed. When we get to the mall can we get some food at the food court?"
Ally pleaded with puppy eyes. i was pretty hungry myself so i agreed with Ally almost immediately. i sat on my bed watching TikTok as i waited for Ally to finish. About 30 minutes later, Ally comes out.