9- First Kiss

A/N: editing this while listening to Hope on the Street Vol 1 for the first time, completely oblivious to what songs were on it (fake fan, ik), and I did NOT know JK was featured

A/N: editing this while listening to Hope on the Street Vol 1 for the first time, completely oblivious to what songs were on it (fake fan, ik), and I did NOT know JK was featured. I gasped and got overly excited lol. The song is now playing on repeat xD

::

Once we finally got into the games, I could feel my nerves get the better of me. All of my closest friends, as well as a very attractive guy who is interested in me, were here to witness me embarrass myself. I was adamant about going last so I could watch everyone else before stepping into the lion's den. Chaeyoung told me to use the same weighted ball she was for my first few shots to get a feel for things.

I told myself to keep my eyes on my group, but as Jungkook got up to bowl, my eyes floated to him. He grabbed his bowling ball and stepped up to the line, tilting his head from side to side as he stared down the alley. He readied his stance, and his movements captivated my attention. He looked so natural as he took a few steps, arm swinging backward, and he let the ball go smoothly down the alley. It rushed toward the pins, and my eyes drifted back to Jungkook. His fingers ran through his hair as he watched the ball collide with their target. I almost missed the effortless strike he scored, and he spun around with a smile on his face.

Our eyes connected before I had the chance to look away, and his confident smile caused my breath to catch. He mouthed a couple words to me before stepping down for Jennie to take her turn. As I tried to piece his mouth movements together, Jennie excitedly touched his arm and congratulated him on his strike.

His eyes didn't meet mine again, and the words finally registered.

'Good luck.'

It was quickly my turn as nerves overcame me

It was quickly my turn as nerves overcame me. "I have to be honest," I spoke as I looked to Hoseok. He was coming back from his turn as he scored a 6 and finished it off with a spare. "I've never actually bowled before."

"Never?" Hoseok's amused smile only inflated my heartrate. I stood up as he stepped back down to the seating area. "Do you want me to help you a little? We can take this game as your practice game and not hold your score against you."