Chp.16

-AUTHOR's POV-

We then left off, as Rick, Maggie, and the rest witness not only Abraham's death, but Glenn's death as well, as (YN) brutally killed him more aggressive than he did with Abraham. After that, he laughed it off...

(YN): Clementine is a "vampire bat"! Haha!

They all kept sobbing and whimpering...

(YN): Get it? Cause this is a baseball bat, covered in blood, and vampires and bats are the same, and like blood? "Vampire bat". Come on now, that jokes pretty good, don't lie.

(YN) walks around, and yet stepping around Glenn's body as well, looking down at the chunks of Brian and blood he left, destroying his head completely. There, he spots an eyeball, Glenn's Eyeball, as he picks it up, walks up to Maggie and shows it to her...

(YN): Hey, you want this? It ain't much, but at least you can have something from him remember like....his brown eyeball...yeah.

Maggie: ............

(YN): No? ...Fine.

(YN) drops Glenn's eyeball in front of her, and yet to stomp his eyeball in front of Maggie, and rubbing it on the ground...

(YN): Cherish this moment, it'll be the last you will remember him.

(YN) chuckles at her and to then walk away from her....then suddenly from behind....he hears...

Rick: I'm gonna kill you.

(YN) heard Rick tell him that from behind, as he walks back, approach to Rick and squats down...

(YN): Run that by again? I couldn't quite catch that, Rick.

Rick fixed his voice, even though he is trying his best to shake off the fear against (YN)...and says...

Rick: Not today...not tomorrow...but I'm gonna kill you.

(YN) didn't seem surprise at all, all he could do is chuckle about it...

(YN): You're funny Rick, really, don't make me laugh now. But uh...I'm looking forward to it.

Rick: ....

(YN): Simon, what he have? Knife? Gun?

Simon: He had a hatchet.

(YN): *side eye* A hatchet??

Simon: And an axe.

(YN): Uh-Huh...Simon here is my right man, the best, the very best. Having one of those is important., I mean what would you have without them? A whole lot of work. Do You have one? Would it be one of the ones breathing? Or, was it the ones, that aren't breathing?

Rick: .......

(YN): Hm, thought so. Give it here.

Simon hands (YN) Rick's axe and (YN) putting his around his scabbard and to put his bat back into his scabbard as well. Then, he grabs Rick, and to drag him on the floor, walking up to the RV...